Captain Kronic's Medical Dirt Grow

Thanks Capt. The only people I know around here are those that I visit in the neighborhood. They were hidden pretty good, hard to get to. It was my little secret and well hidden. I am sad, I was seriously going to harvest them any day now and was sort of counting on the weed. It's over now. I guess next year I need to be more careful. 6 months of waiting and stressing and now they are gone. My girl is spitting mad, but that don't help. Thanks for the kind words. I probably just lost about 6 ounces, but it would sure be nice to have right now.

Dam bro, that's just wrong in so many ways. Hard to believe that someone just happened upon them, I guess that can happen though... it just sucks!
I hope this will not deter you from doing it again and again and again... never give up bro. Sounds like you need to find a new grow spot though!

I had a strange feeling last night at about 10pm my time... I was contemplating sleeping w/the girls last night. I have a tent and gear set-up right next to my babies... w/my reputation around here... most everyone knows not to even think of it.
I am very very well connected in this part of the world but... I would hate for some ignorant youngster to make a mistake in my yard at night... tsk tsk tsk!

Can I encourage you to try it again bro... DON'T LET YOUR GROW CAREER END THIS WAY!

No Chronic asking me to not grow is like asking me to not live. I got rid of my second wife because she didn't want me to grow or smoke (and I was growing and smoking when we met too). I love to watch things grow, not just weed. I will continue. I thought the blackberries and isolation that surrounded my girls was enough. I think the smell drew some teenagers to them. They put boards on the blackberries so that they could walk over them to get to the plants and left the boards. Something I have to clean up as well. My girl just keeps ranting about revenge and all of that, but there is nothing we can do. Not a huge loss. It is more personal than anything else.

You take care of yours, it is the time of year the rodents are roaming.

Your attitude is that of an overcomer... I have no doubt that you will be successful in the future! (You must spread rep before giving it to G-Dog again... dam!)
Also, if such a thing were doable, I have a donation of sorts if you need it... I'm always lookin for ways to bless others... let me know!

dam GDog that sucks big time if they were hidden pretty good odds are its somebody you kno so maybe you could find em best of luck to ya bro

Captain when is harvest for these plants

Captain when is harvest for these plants

As you know, harvest times w/any strain are so subjective. To the best of my reckoning, they should be ready for the wire in another 3 weeks tops.
I hope I can wait that long... in the last few days, I am finding some mold :yikes: It's only in very small amounts and very hard to see for the most part.
I think the problem is that we are having some really heavy dew settling down on the plants (and everything else)
I mention the dew because I don't think it's from the rain we had, I have plants in the same grow that stayed out in the rain the whole time and have not developed any mold.
So, my thoughts are that if this keeps up, I may have to pull the thicker stuff before I want to... THAT WOULD SUCK!

So ideally, I will be taking the bulk of the Indy in another 2 to 3 weeks, mold permitting... LOL
I also have a pair of big Silver Hazes that might take as long as the end of Nov. or longer... I hope not but... I am prepared to wait on them as long as needed for them to finish righteously... I love sativa man, these should be worth the wait!

That is a toughie Capt, I hate mold. Where I live it is wet and we have to be really proactive about it. Nature itself is unreliable for MJ.

I would think your Hazes are a bit more mold resistant than your Indica hybrids. They always keep you waiting but are the cannasuers choice.

Sorry G- dog. Happens out here,too. Indoors or out. Mature or not. Little a33holes got nothin' better to do and they all need a really good lesson. To the Captain. How would I go about using blackstrap or whatever you might recommend to sweeten my harvest. My second grow- Flo,Kush and Snow Ryder. I'm using Gen. Hydro (in soil) and they're all doing really well. Fifth wk. of 12/12 and the Flo coolas are 10-15" or so and Kush is nice and stinky. Got Flo on a west coast trip earlier this year and I think she's gonna be real nice. Can you tell me anything about her? I've never tried it- growing or otherwise. Any help would be much appreciated. Now it's time to go get my head right. Thanks-J.H.W.

dam the mold lol hope it straitens out for ya
Comes w/the territory... literally LOL

That is a toughie Capt, I hate mold. Where I live it is wet and we have to be really proactive about it. Nature itself is unreliable for MJ.

I would think your Hazes are a bit more mold resistant than your Indica hybrids. They always keep you waiting but are the cannasuers choice.
Agreed 2x... I hate it!
The Silver Sisters are gonna be just fine as far as any mold goes, I am prepared to go the distance w/them.

Once again I agree w/you, C. Sativa done right is a delicacy... I say done right because so many people seem to find out how long sativa takes to finish and get impatient w/them more times than not... harvesting early :hmmmm:

I have the advantage of having learned about the wonders of sativa when I was young, it's been a fav of mine ever since :grinjoint:

PS... I will get those new pics up soon. I got a call from a pard today who lost a couple of his trimmers... asked me if I wouldn't mind helping.
I ended up w/a nice big bag 0 freshness and a half a coin... not bad for an afternoon of fun w/the fellas :tokin:

All said and done... the 3 of us knocked out the better part of 3 lbs in about 8 hours.
Just enough of a workout to get my scissor fingers back and in shape for my own upcoming harvest :cheer:

Wow here is another off topic subject... My outdoor girls got taken last night. I guess someone needed them more than I did.

G dog i feel for ya ive been ripped off a few times that why i switched to pots in case i have to move them or bring them in to avoid the scum thieves live and learn sorry to hear you lost your babies..Next yr will be better for you ..

Sorry for the late reply JHW... I just now saw this post.
The molasses is really quite new to me, I learned about it here and just started using it this season.
I have been using it as an additive in my feed, right now, I use it twice a week... I mix 2oz of molasses in w/a 4Gal. feed. I just mix w/cold H20 (it mixes in a few seconds even in cold H20) and stir till it is dissolved in a measuring cup, then I poor it in the bucket w/the other nutes.
Unsulfered BlackStrap is the stuff you want... there are a few different kinds, I use this stuff called HI-Brix... it's BlackStrap Molasses made for plants. Aside from that, it only cost me $10 usd for a Gal. where I live... this is way cheaper than a quart of natural/organic BlackStrap from elsewhere at 3 times the price!

You can also do what I did and do a quick lil search on Google, you will turn up more info than you need.
If there is anything else you need to know about it.. just ask... I will always try to help bro!

As for your question about Flo, I really don't have a lot to offer there... I have smoked some of this years and I was largely unimpressed... probably from all the hype over it, I think I was expecting too much.
I am a bit spoiled too though... LOL

Best of luck to you Wilbur, I'll be here if you need me bro!

Sorry G- dog. Happens out here,too. Indoors or out. Mature or not. Little a33holes got nothin' better to do and they all need a really good lesson. To the Captain. How would I go about using blackstrap or whatever you might recommend to sweeten my harvest. My second grow- Flo,Kush and Snow Ryder. I'm using Gen. Hydro (in soil) and they're all doing really well. Fifth wk. of 12/12 and the Flo coolas are 10-15" or so and Kush is nice and stinky. Got Flo on a west coast trip earlier this year and I think she's gonna be real nice. Can you tell me anything about her? I've never tried it- growing or otherwise. Any help would be much appreciated. Now it's time to go get my head right. Thanks-J.H.W.

Sorry G- dog. Happens out here,too. Indoors or out. Mature or not. Little a33holes got nothin' better to do and they all need a really good lesson.

If its any solace, where I am from usually 2-3 people if not more are killed every year trying to rob people. They still haven't learned though...

Can't wait for the day when people aren't getting killed over a plant...

I would never hurt anyone unless my life or someone else's life depended on it. More seasons to come, more lessons to learn. Rather learn them as a free man.

My buddies in Salem are harvesting now. I may be helping them out. You know how it can be. It is a huge collective and I was told I would be sick of trimming and making hash because they have so much to do. I hope I get to make so much hash I am sick of it. They gave me a nice jar today in fact :) I was so depressed and that really picked me up.

Back
Top Bottom