The Canna Voyages of Captain Kronic

I've come back like six or seven times since you posted those pics just to check them out again...I can't let that go.:yahoo:

+Reps!

Awsome grow capt :goodjob: i love reading your journals ,seeing your pics and hope that one day i get the chance to do a great grow like one of your many under your belt legally thank you thank you.

Thank you steve, cypress, senorpeaches, fratdog, cannavince, happykitty, S2J, goose and Julie... you guys rock! :Namaste:

Thought I would get some shots this morn but it's looking like a major lightning storm is supposed to hammer us today/tonight and the clouds didn't let me get the lighting I wanted.

Not sure they are the best of my shots but, these are what I got.

I wanted to try and highlight some of the different strains and also something I have been working on... I haven't seen anyone doing this outside, not to the extent that I have been anyways.

I call it ^pskirting, I am using the up arrow so we don't draw the wrong crowd here once the Google crawlers log the new posts in here!

The idea is to get the growth out to the sides and tops where most of the best flowering is done.
As you will see in the pics, the bottoms are raised, not to the point of being horrific, just enough to keep symmetry and cleanliness apart from the aforementioned!
I'm not into making hash, I'm here to grow top shelf... so I am trying to minimize the amount of "junk" that is produced by to little light.

These are not big plants but, they are big enough... I have not quite tried this on small outdoor plants.
But on my girls... I have noticed nothing but the desired results thus!
As I have said before, I approach all the plants w/the same basic attack, but then I let the plant dictate to what extent I do the work.

So yeah, I guess I am a mutilator of cannabis plants but... let my finished product be my judge and jury :Namaste:

The technique basically involves the cutting off of any leaves and branches on the bottom that will touch the ground, especially once into heavy flowering or even in veg if predicted growth dictates that it will be hard to work around.
The cutting continues going up the inside of the plant to get rid of all "sucker" branches that will produce half assed material.

Basically that is what I have dubbed ^pskirting... if you can come up w/a better name for it, let me know!

Super Lemon Haze in the morning sun:
DSCN30771.JPG

OG Fire Kush:
DSCN30802.JPG

A very late planted Blue Dream... she is already about 6.5 ft:
DSCN30831.JPG

Another replacement/late acquisition, Pure Kush:
DSCN30841.JPG

DSCN30901.JPG

DSCN3091.JPG

^skirted God Bud:

DSCN30851.JPG

Durban Poison:
DSCN30871.JPG

BubbleGummer ^skirt:
DSCN30881.JPG

^skirted White Rhino:

DSCN30921.JPG

God Bud w/a short skirt on... LOL:
DSCN30941.JPG

A Purp starting to show nicely... she is the smelliest girl in the garden:
DSCN3095.JPG

Back row groupie shot:
DSCN3097.JPG

Mid and front row groupie:
DSCN30981.JPG

The view from above:
DSCN3100.JPG

Thanks for looking... although I will not argue my techniques... all opinions and comments welcome! :peacetwo:

Nice shots Captain, I think you took out the main sail! . I understand that they are not huge, but just how tall are your little ladies? Is that a reinforced fence around the bbgummer? (IN my mind this is the reason Capt gives for the cage) I had to keep it from wandering off into the wilderness,getting into fights with other plants, stayin out all night drinkin' water at the creek, she came back as i was wakin' up one mornin' , caught her tryin' to slip back in unnoticed. Caged her that day..... LOL. But seriously Nice job Cap, the ladies look great.

That's my job... LOL

(IN my mind this is the reason Capt gives for the cage) I had to keep it from wandering off into the wilderness,getting into fights with other plants, stayin out all night drinkin' water at the creek, she came back as i was wakin' up one mornin' , caught her tryin' to slip back in unnoticed.

Got some more shots of the ladies, they are really starting to show their stuff now.

Just in time for football season... God Bud:
DSCN3114.JPG

Fatty lil God Bud Flowers:
DSCN3117.JPG

DSCN3119.JPG

Sweet top set of God Bud:
DSCN31231.JPG

Some Pure Kush:
DSCN3125.JPG

DSCN3131.JPG

Avalon growing spears:
DSCN3128.JPG

DSCN3137.JPG

DSCN3139.JPG

Durban Poison:
DSCN3129.JPG

BubbleGummer Trunk:
DSCN31351.JPG

C-99 "Cinderella" Trunk:
DSCN31361.JPG

Ready to bed down for the night:
DSCN3140.JPG

More God Bud:
DSCN3143.JPG

DSCN3145.JPG

In the words of Hank... ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?
DSCN3144.JPG

Gonna be a nice spear!
DSCN3156.JPG

Hard to work on once they get this size:
DSCN3147.JPG

Thanks for looking :Namaste:

shit i dont think i have nearly enough greasy bitches to roll up on you anymore :Thumb: :laugh: ROFL!! my girls and i would get put to shame >.<

Fucking awesome job my friend, Champion among Champions :bravo:

I know bru... I look at the pics when I post them and I think... damned if they don't look bigger in person... LOL

WOW! I didn't realize that your "trees" were THAT BIG! :thedoubletake:

Looking great Captain! :thumb:

I'm pretty sure I will be getting my own ass handed to me right about chop time... LOL!

shit i dont think i have nearly enough greasy bitches to roll up on you anymore :Thumb: :laugh: ROFL!! my girls and i would get put to shame >.<

Fucking awesome job my friend, Champion among Champions :bravo:

I'm pretty sure I will be getting my own ass handed to me right about chop time... LOL!

we shall see with time but i think your atleast the favorite for sure :D, you still planning on going to hempstalk?

You need a chainsaw to cut those bad boys down!

You must spread reputation around before giving it to Captain Kronic again. Just pretend that I gave you more!

Actually I don't have one at this juncture, looking to friends and such to acquire one for just such a party... well... more like a month long celebration... LOL. :yahoo:
God I hate trimming... it literally tends to make me physically ill (done too much of it).

I hope you have a trimbox or something similar. That is going to be one heck of a trim party you're going to have.

I started installing this years security measures a few days ago... lost one of my dogs last week so I am having to improvise.
Besides... there are lots easier marks around here than my lil plot :yummy:

I will post some pics of what I do for security, some stuff I won't show, not only for security but, in not wanting to send the wrong message. But yeah.
Right now, anyone to worry about knows they have a couple weeks or more before it's worth it... we'll be readied!

Lookin good, now to keep all the enemies at bay for a while.......waiting

LOL... I was talking about the harvest/trimming part of the adventure... I hate it as it tends to take a heavy toll on my aging ass!
Besides, an outdoor guy would have a hell of a time hanging w/the indoor crowd... as much as it hurts to say so, I think on the average, ID shit looks better. I don't think ID can hang w/OD on taste though. But pics don't convey taste... wish it did!

I want to go to HelpStalk but, finances and other things :morenutes: will keep me home this year!

we shall see with time but i think your atleast the favorite for sure :D, you still planning on going to hempstalk?

I have been thinking about making a coat or hat rack out of one of those stalks this year... maybe get a rabbit head and mount it on there... LOL
Thanks for the rep, I just appreciate you commenting in this thread... cheers! :thanks:

You need a chainsaw to cut those bad boys down!
You must spread reputation around before giving it to Captain Kronic again. Just pretend that I gave you more!

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the true size of those TREES!

I thought...

"Man! It is going to take him FOREVER to trim up all that bud and hang it, leave alone get it all into curing jars!"

But, we would all love to have a problem like that on our hands! :laughtwo:

P.S. I was FINALLY able to REP you without the SPREAD AROUND message popping up! :yahoo:

Just let me know when and where brother! I'll be there with my chainsaw, pruning snips, and a bong!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom