The Canna Voyages of Captain Kronic

you are one of the people that need a trim machine or maybe a trim attachment imo :D

I call that a "Win" :bravo:
Got some more shots of the ladies, they are really starting to show their stuff now.

Just in time for football season... God Bud:
DSCN3114.JPG

Fatty lil God Bud Flowers:
DSCN3117.JPG

DSCN3119.JPG

Sweet top set of God Bud:
DSCN31231.JPG

Some Pure Kush:
DSCN3125.JPG

DSCN3131.JPG

Avalon growing spears:
DSCN3128.JPG

DSCN3137.JPG

DSCN3139.JPG

Durban Poison:
DSCN3129.JPG

BubbleGummer Trunk:
DSCN31351.JPG

C-99 "Cinderella" Trunk:
DSCN31361.JPG

Ready to bed down for the night:
DSCN3140.JPG

More God Bud:
DSCN3143.JPG

DSCN3145.JPG

In the words of Hank... ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?
DSCN3144.JPG

Gonna be a nice spear!
DSCN3156.JPG

Hard to work on once they get this size:
DSCN3147.JPG

Thanks for looking :Namaste:

Capt....capt....captn.......wowser...so...dope.....just an outstanding job you guys...can't wait to see the buds all trimmed up.....your grows are more than an inspiration....:hippy:

Hey Capt.......

Have you thought about selling a whole plant for a x-mas tree????
I want to order one now...I'll send Paul Bunyan to chop it down.

Hey Capt.......

LOL! :rofl::laugh:

I was thinking the same thing when I first saw those pictures! It would be funny to hang some lights and ornaments on there and take a photo for a future Christmas Card eh? :thumb:

How about it Captain? Just for shits and giggles sake! It would make a CLASSIC holiday photo for later in the year! :)

That would be a great card... I'll see if I can get some of the forrest gnomes to set it up for a shoot!

Hey Capt.......

LOL! :rofl::laugh:

I was thinking the same thing when I first saw those pictures! It would be funny to hang some lights and ornaments on there and take a photo for a future Christmas Card eh? :thumb:

How about it Captain? Just for shits and giggles sake! It would make a CLASSIC holiday photo for later in the year! :)

That looks like it for sure Steve... :high-five:

Got some more shots taken yesterday evening and was too shot to take the time to post... I'll have them up today!

Captain K, I was driving down the road and think I passed your house. Is this the driveway leading to the Kronic Estates:

DSCN01083.JPG

I can't believe it's been a week already. I will spare you the excuses, suffice it to say I have been very very busy.

These were took a week ago and they are even better looking now. I am too tired to try to accurately name the strains... they are the same you have been seeing from me. :Namaste:

DSCN31451.JPG

DSCN32211.JPG

DSCN32231.JPG

DSCN32382.JPG

DSCN32422.JPG

DSCN32461.JPG

DSCN32362.JPG

DSCN3247.JPG

DSCN32481.JPG

DSCN32492.JPG

DSCN32621.JPG

DSCN32652.JPG

DSCN32661.JPG

DSCN32631.JPG

DSCN32252.JPG

DSCN32502.JPG

DSCN32511.JPG

DSCN32642.JPG

DSCN32172.JPG

DSCN32701.JPG

DSCN3286.JPG

Here is a treat for you... this is a mentor of mines garden. I was baby sitting for him and took advantage of the down time... enjoy!

DSCN3294.JPG

Old Timey Moon Shine/ OTMS
DSCN32981.JPG

DSCN33001.JPG

DSCN33032.JPG

DSCN33042.JPG

DSCN33051.JPG

DSCN33061.JPG

Juicy Fruit
DSCN33081.JPG

DSCN33101.JPG

DSCN33111.JPG

Yes... they are really that big :morenutes:
DSCN33121.JPG

Perma Frost
DSCN3321.JPG

DSCN33232.JPG

OTMS
DSCN33311.JPG

DSCN33351.JPG

DSCN33361.JPG

Perma Frost
DSCN33381.JPG

DSCN3339.JPG

OTMS
DSCN33411.JPG

DSCN3342.JPG

DSCN33452.JPG

DSCN33471.JPG

DSCN33521.JPG

OTMS
DSCN33621.JPG

DSCN33631.JPG

DSCN33551.JPG

OK... I have to get to work now... enjoy your day peeps! :Namaste:

Wow capt... I'm packin now brotha....my moving truck is here and I'll be there soon.....that's like that Hollywood movie set over there....just perfect.....amazing work...ahead of you that is......hehe... Good growing....:ciao:

What a great way to start the morning...... As always, lovin your ladies Capt...... Thats how I want my backyard to look when I grow up...... You da man.. :peace:

Captain K those are the biggest trees i ve seen in my life. I thought their size was impossible to achieve here in the us. You and ur friend are doing sum thing right. And i thought my 3 footers were hard to handle :( those TREES make my plants look tiny in comparison. There must be hundreds of bud sites. I guess if you have a 12 plant limits with 6 mature, u might as well grow them HUGE RIGHT :) :bravo::adore::Namaste:

Bring some extra sets of trimming scissors... gonna need'em :thumb:

Wow capt... I'm packin now brotha....my moving truck is here and I'll be there soon.....that's like that Hollywood movie set over there....just perfect.....amazing work...ahead of you that is......hehe... Good growing....:ciao:

Cheers Irie... it is pretty awesome to wake up surrounded by such beauty every day.

What a great way to start the morning...... As always, lovin your ladies Capt...... Thats how I want my backyard to look when I grow up...... You da man.. :peace:

They get a lot bigger than these too... seen them big enough to need a man lift just to work on the tops of them... probably 22' or more tall...sick!

Awesome Captain! Your area looks a lot like mine does! I can't believe the size of those TREES of yours! Simply amazing! I didn't even know that they could grow that big!

Thank you for the kindness basementdwell... IMNSHO, growers here in the USA can hold our heads up high in the horticulture community... there isn't any better ganja anywhere in the world... just as good but not better :adore:

I don't grow my limit... I stay under my numbers on purpose. There will be plenty to go around so I have cards that I don't grow plants on, but I still bless those card holders w/a full share. That way I don't end up w/so much and I am able to bless those MMJ patients who are not as fortunate as some of us.

Captain K those are the biggest trees i ve seen in my life. I thought their size was impossible to achieve here in the us. You and ur friend are doing sum thing right. And i thought my 3 footers were hard to handle :( those TREES make my plants look tiny in comparison. There must be hundreds of bud sites. I guess if you have a 12 plant limits with 6 mature, u might as well grow them HUGE RIGHT :) :bravo::adore::Namaste:

Yeah! That is one way to get around a plant limit! :laughtwo:

Aye aye capt you just made my night checking out those trees! I have been wanting to try some outdoor Durban Poison for so long now, you're a lucky guy. Thanks for sharin the pics!

ARRRGH M8Y... good to see you in here Tacomang.

The Durban is packing it on very well. Haven't done any of it before but so far I believe they will be some real top shelf herbs. I should have some nice bud pron from them so be sure to check back in brother.

The funny thing about me and luck is... the harder I work,the luckier I get :laughtwo:

Aye aye capt you just made my night checking out those trees! I have been wanting to try some outdoor Durban Poison for so long now, you're a lucky guy. Thanks for sharin the pics!

Back
Top Bottom