Slow bud growth - OG Kush

Threnos

Hello,
My plant is 3 months into flowering and her buds are really small. The past 2 months it's been indoors with a single 20w flood LED (2700k). No wind/fan. Perhaps that's why?

Here are some pictures.

420-magazine-mobile1692299083.jpg

420-magazine-mobile842013868.jpg

Help please! .

That plant imho has just begun to flower her pistils haven't even straightened out yet hmmm you say 3 months in flower? Well I can tell you your light is grossly inadequate (sorry) for what your trying to do. One thing for sure is you need lights. If you can't afford exactly what you need right now then mix and match. You need a red cfl if your trying to flower added to that white cfl flood you have on her now. What lighting schedule are u on? 12/12 is what you should be at for flower. Also the plant needs an entirely different nute regiment in flower than in veg so not sure what your useing Need more details

Ohioboy can't stophttps://www.420magazine.com/forums/journals-in-progress/274432-ohioboy-fast-buds-lets-see-how-fast-exactly.html

The thing is that it started showing pistils about 2-3 months ago and the buds are really small...

Sent from my SM-N920C using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Can I take the plant outdoors and forget about lighting? Let the Sun do its job?

Sent from my SM-N920C using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile563605809.jpg

420-magazine-mobile225697626.jpg

I decided to take her outdoors. Some leaves started to point up, I guess because the sun was just right. Also, a lot of pistils started to turn orange. Is that OK?

Back
Top Bottom