Northern Lights Auto question: Drooping leaves?

Book of Thoth

Greetings Everyone!

I have here with me my 31 day old Northern Lights Autoflower from Fastbuds Seeds. She's been growing well, but for a while now her upper leaves have been drooping and folding a little. This could be normal but I still think she could be happier - anyone have any ideas from my photos? FYI she is in a 15L pot of organic soil and cutting mix, currently receiving 1 litre of water daily with some guano fertiliser in it. I ph the water and it's always around 6.5. I really appreciate you looking, and if you have any idea what could be up let me know! :Namaste:

IMG_155922.jpg
IMG_155827.jpg
IMG_155728.jpg

The problem is your watering technique. You are slowly killing her roots with love. What lights are you using and what temp is your room during lights on?
Can I also get another picture showing the sagging leafs and a few leaf stems as well?

The problem is your watering technique. You are slowly killing her roots with love. What lights are you using and what temp is your room during lights on?
Can I also get another picture showing the sagging leafs and a few leaf stems as well?

Hey man, thanks for replying!

They are under a 400w light with a Solarmax bulb, the temperature sits around 27 degrees celsius when on, I have one fan circulating air, a passive intake and one exhaust fan (with a carbon filter). The light is on 18/6, I also have a bubblegum auto which seems to be doing better under the same conditions (on the left). I just did some tying down on her and she has yet to look back up at the light as it was about ten minutes ago. I also have this in my soil mix which has made a noticeable difference since my last grow. Here are some more pics!
:Namaste:

IMG_156625.jpg

IMG_156226.jpg

IMG_156025.jpg

When stems are pointing upwards but the leafs are sagging that means too much water. When the stems are sagging and so are the leafs that means she needs water. Your problem is definitely related to your watering technique. Cannabis should never get water every day. It will make for a very unhealthy root zone. Read this, it will make it much more clear.
Read this..
What is the "lift the pot" method?
Then Read this..How can I tell whether my drooping plant is overwatered or underwatered?

If you read those 2 you will not only understand why your having problems but it will change your future growing. It will make life much easier for both you and your plants.
A liter everyday will never let you grow a plant to full potential man.

When stems are pointing upwards but the leafs are sagging that means too much water. When the stems are sagging and so are the leafs that means she needs water. Your problem is definitely related to your watering technique. Cannabis should never get water every day. It will make for a very unhealthy root zone. Read this, it will make it much more clear.
Read this..
What is the "lift the pot" method?
Then Read this..How can I tell whether my drooping plant is overwatered or underwatered?

If you read those 2 you will not only understand why your having problems but it will change your future growing. It will make life much easier for both you and your plants.
A liter everyday will never let you grow a plant to full potential man.

Thanks heaps, Fanleaf! Sometimes I start to feel like i'm getting somewhere, and it's always good to have a humbling reminder to stay vigilant and learning, the frequency and technique of watering is definitely an aspect i've overlooked up until now. I just got through a really great article on watering by Emilya and it was great for explaining the technical side of how overwatering harms the plant. I will correct my ways and hopefully I still have enough weeks left for this to make a difference!

I’m habing
More
Or less the same
Issues. Tho i only water when pot is light and only till
I have some run off. (Soiless) i
Wonder
Of maybe my humidity is too high for the start of flower and I’m not
Allowing wnough transpiration?

Back
Top Bottom