Big problem - Over-fertilizer

KozMaster

Hi everyone!
Last week fertilizing my flower 3 times for 6 days and everything's gone very bad.
I use fertilizer last wednesday for last time and I try to clean them only whit wather but nothing happend ...
I use BioBizz Try Pack (Bio Grow, Bio Bloom and Top Max)

IMAG17032.jpg
IMAG17041.jpg
IMAG17051.jpg

Can someone help me to bring the flower back to life?

Re: Big problem: Over-fertilizer

What Strain is it? - Big Bang Auto & Super Bud Auto
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? - Indica
How Many Plants? - 2 x Big Bang Auto & 1 x Super Bud Auto
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? - Flowering
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? - 3th week
Indoor or Outdoor? - Indor
Soil or Hydro? - Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? - Light Mix
If Soil... What Size Pot? - Big Bang Auto (9 l.); Super Bud (3 l or 4 l.)
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? - 250W HPS
Is it Air Cooled? - 1 x Input + 1 xCcirculating
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? - Betwen 26 and 28
RH of Room/Cabinet? -------
PH of Medium or Reservoir? ------
Any Pests? - No
How Often are you Watering? 3-4 times per week
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? - BioBizz Try Pack (Bio Grow, Bio Bloom and Top Max)
Size or Square Footage of Room? - 60x60x150

When you flushed, did you check the PH of the water coming out? If you're right, in that you've over-fertilized, then that's the best thing you can do for them while they're recovering from the damage. You could still have toxic salt build-up, even after a simple flush. Make sure your PH is correct for your medium, if you haven't already, that way your ladies have the best chance to perform. :) How are the buds reacting? They don't look too negatively effected, nor does the new growth. So, this looks well under your control. They're hardy plants, & I've seen them come back from worse. Lol. You got this! :goodluck:

Personally i thought it looked like under watered with all those wilted leafs & when i looked at the pic's the best of the growing medium soil/compost looked rather dry in some pic's !

So how much are ya giving ah ?

I don't think it is over fert or nutrient burn as biobizz nutrients are organic & pretty hard to get burn with organic's... ye ok ya got some yellowing fan leafs that is pretty normal whilst in flower some strains do this more than others.

Back
Top Bottom