Seedbank question

whatayawant

Does it make a difference on where seeds are bought? I tried Blueberry and after smoking it I never got any blueberry taste at all but I still got good and stoned from it.The taste is what I'm chasing after.I don't know if I should say where I got the seeds from so I wont say right now.

I just got some D.J. Short Blueberry from Seedsman

Buy Blueberry - 1 Regular Seeds by DJ Short - Cannabis & Marijuana seeds from Seedsman

They're a sponsor here, so I guess I can post a link. It's supposed to be one of the best blueberries. I haven't germinated them yet so I can't say from experience, but google this strain and decide for yourself.

Here's a quote from the page above:
A veteran breeder, DJ Short has been active for nearly 40 years. Despite shying away from the spotlight, he has produced some of the most loved strains in the world today, especially Blueberry which has been described by some as ‘the most wonderful form of marijuana to date’.

$167 for 10 regular seeds? Man,that's a bit steep.They're out of stock anyway.But from the picture it sure looks a lot different from what I grew.

Yes, it's a bit steep, but you found out the hard way that cheap seeds don't always deliver what they promise. I didn't want to waste time or money on a strain I wasn't going to be happy with so I groaned and moaned, then got out my credit card. Besides, I expect it to be the gift that keeps on giving, and in the long run the price difference won't matter.

Check out the price for Sensi Seeds Jack Herer (the original breeder) and compare it to all the other Jack Herer's out there for another good example.

Back
Top Bottom