Cold Strawberry Bisque
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: N/A
Chill Time: 30 minutes
Serving Size: 4-6 ounces/120-180 ml
Yield: 6-8 serving
• ⅓ cup/80 ml MagicalButter Coconut Oil
• 2 cups/475 ml fresh strawberries, coarsely chopped
• 2 cups/475 ml vanilla pistachio or almond milk
• 1 cup/240 ml heavy cream
• ½ cup/120 ml sour cream
• ⅓ cup/80 ml organic cane sugar, or to taste
• 2 tablespoons/30 ml freshly squeezed Key lime juice
1. Coarsely chop the strawberries, and juice the limes.
2. Place all the ingredients into your MagicalButter machine, and secure the head.
3. Press the Temperature button, and select No Heat*; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button, and set a timer for 30 minutes.
4. When time is up, unplug the machine, and pour your bisque into a storage container.
5. Refrigerate the bisque for at least 1 hour before serving.
6. Give it a quick whisk; then pour your Cold Strawberry Bisque into serving bowls, garnish with Key Lime Sweet Whipped Cream, serve, and enjoy!
* If your MB model does not feature a No Heat option, you can instead run it through 2-3 consecutive Clean cycles.