Sautéed Broccoli Rabe
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: About 5 minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: N/A
Yield: 4-6 servings
• 4 tablespoons/60 ml MagicalButter Olive Oil
• 4 garlic cloves, minced
• 2 pounds/900 g fresh broccoli rabe, blanched 1 minute, ice bathed, and strained
• 2 tablespoons/60 ml white wine
• 2 tablespoons/60 ml chicken broth, preferably homemade
• ¼ teaspoon/1¼ ml crushed red pepper
• 1 freshly squeezed lemon juice and zest
• Pink Himalayan salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
1. Heat the MagicalButter Olive Oil in a large, heavy-bottomed sauté pan on medium-high heat for 1 minute.
2. Add fresh broccoli rabe, salt, and pepper. Cook for 3-5 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Add crushed red pepper and salt, and cook for 1 more minute.
4. Deglaze the pan with white wine and chicken broth, and reduce it until almost all liquid is gone.
5. Add the lemon juice and zest, salt, and pepper. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
6. Remove from heat, serve, and enjoy!