The Celt
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• Should co2 always be active? does it matter whether the light is on or off ? Thank you
    The Celt
    The Celt
    Are you adding supplemental CO2 to your grow?
    O
    Omrengn
    Yes ı adding with my own system.but ı saw fading like die. I changed pot and ı made washed it. I dont know ı working for turn back it
    Sorry ı asking to much questıons. How much max waatt ı use for on plant and how much far from plant ?
    The Celt
    The Celt
    Wattage will depend on the type of light you are using. A 630w CMH covers a 4x4 (1.2m x 1.2m) area quite well and is what I use in the big tent. For LEDs, you want 30-50w per square foot (approx 350 to 500w per sqm)

As for the distance from the plant, again that is dependant on the type of light. CMH lights I keep 18-24” (450-600mm) above the plants, LEDs use the manufacturer’s recommendation.
    Hey my friend I got a question for someone like yourself that seems to know his way around these fine lady’s! But I’ve Made dry ice hash and bubble hash with my 5 bag system. I notice I get a little green in my product, and wondering which way you prefer to do the method for hash. Ive made bubble version for a little while now, but as soon as I learned of the dry ice I had to try it, and ended up getting more yield with the dry ice, but to me doing it with water and using all 5 bags instead of a couple bags using the dry ice I feel as if the quality is much better with out the dry ice! I have sooo much stuff to make for hash this go around and figured I’d get a better opinion before doing it this round. Thanks in advance for your expertise and hope all is well!
    Reactions: hawk4200
    Moto258
    Moto258
    educate lmao if anyone sees my spelling flaw their!!
    The Celt
    The Celt
    Hey Moto, put a link to your journal in your signature so others can find you :)
    Moto258
    Moto258
    Haha Celt you might need to help me with that. I’m kinda new to this thread stuff lol. I mean I’m middle aged but I’m still kinda old school if you catch my drift!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom