HappyHazmat88
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About Badges

• So I took a clone from my female mutant I had idk.....3-4 months ago....I thought the thing died and forgot about it.....well was cleaning up my grow equipment storage corner and found the thing standing tall in absolute dry soil.....like dust dry....and sure enough it is in reveg....like wtf...these plants are ridiculous resilient. She may have a journal started shortly..... we'll see.....oh and I'll post a pic of it when i can.....mind officially blown
    ReservoirDog
    ReservoirDog
    This is funny as fock.. I mean creepy too, but funny; you know like in the way the movie ‘Chucky’ is… both…. wait… omfg… HH, call Hollywood! And T. Chong! Then, get back to me, we got a script to write!

#Little Shop of Clone War Horrors: 420 AD, the Year We Made Contact
    Gotta love job security....I'm raking leaves in the woods lol....but it's all good I have my music and one hitter.
    We've all heard of sugar mommas right???? But where do I find a trichome momma... You know like a women who'll give me green in exchange for.....I'll address this another time haha
    Reading some really off the wall techniques for increasing THC potency in weed plants the last two weeks of flower.... I'm definitely going to try some out on my closest to finish lady.
    Happy 420 HappyHazmat! :green_heart: I see you got your day rolling the right way! I did the same... well... to be honest it's the same way I start every day, just today's special lol.
    • Haha
    Reactions: HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    Forealz lol I smoke like a chimney everyday....today just makes it more "acceptable" lol happy 420
    Reactions: Adora
    Just returned from my local garden shop three blocks away.... And as they don't have much compatible for indoor growing they have a ton for outdoor....but while I was there I found they have happy frog and ocean forest cheaper than I've seen any where... On zon they want $27.98 plus shipping for a 12 quart bag of each and at the garden store they want $8.79 a 12 quart bag a piece...so I can get instantly and for about $15 cheaper.....fak yeah!
    Darade
    Darade
    Same happened to me, except I found a Hydroponic shop (local) that didn't pop up on google a few months ago! They do carry EVERYTHING any horticultural mastermind would need. Happy frog, all of my Advanced Nutrients! I was so happy, they even deliver!
    HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    Nice that would be ideal lol the closest hydroshop is also the same place I get my seeds, and that's like a 20-30 minute drive one way in good traffic.
    Yup fak it.... I'm gonna germinate 3 lemon Haze x dosido regular seeds.... It's about time I try to grow a tree.
    So sitting here with my chick just chatting....her phone says "I'm sorry I missed that did you need help" I said "wtf mind your business".......no lie her phone responded "ok noted, let me know if I can help"......like what in the actual hell and even responded accordingly.
    scottreid1966
    scottreid1966
    lol @ google. I was watching TV with the missus and instead of asking to pause, I said "Hey google. I gotta pea" And she said " It's OK, I can wait! second time she played the song " I gotts pea" lol
    You know what.... I'm sitting here smoking my own grown...and was talking about how high my tolerance is... I'm facking high...I did a good job lol
    Well my state just announced that some people who have been convicted of marijuana distribution will be released and given distribution licenses, and the state is allocating $200 million into building dispensaries and "care" facilities throughout the state....which is super cool they decided basically: hey we're sorry to lock you up for weed...you were selling alot and doing a good job... So here we're going to give you a license to sell and help you establish your self legally.

Huge step NY good job !
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom