Canachris
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• The heatwave is over for now, the girls took a beating this past week. If I can survive August I might be ok
    Another hot day ,Temps near 100 humidity off the charts. The only bright side is it can't get much worse. my Dr. has F,d with my meds again an I'm back to being a zombie. sometimes I feel like a lab rat
    It's too Damm hot, I can barely get off the couch. not sure I can deal wiff the plants. Fingers crossed
    • Wow
    Reactions: HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    Awwww sorry bout the heat but if your struggling they might be as well ...don't let your efforts thus far go to waste.

Hope the night gets better
    What is a push notice? And why after a week of asking if I want them an I keep clicking on never ask again, I still get the message to enable them.
    • Haha
    Reactions: HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    It will tell you when new content is created..... supposedly.... But are you sure you didn't click show everytime? Lol
    Running out of weed, I've been smoking at least a 1/2 a week. even tho I got my license I need to download it and print out my temporary license. I have no computer or printer and can't find a printer app for my phone... it's not easy being a doetard .
    Got my MMJ license, I'm limited to 2 ounces every 60 days (the hazard of dealing with a real MD) and she informed me that my CBD use has to stop, the pharmaceuticals I take can have adverse interactions when mixed with CBD. it's so hard to tell which side of the argument I want to be on, both sides give very compelling facts and information about CBD interactions. but there is so much bullshite info floating around also. I thought I was wrong... I was just mistaken, turns out I'm not crazy at all.
    HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    Happy for you Chris.... Sorry it's an oz a month but... Hey that's an oz a month lol... And that's very odd with the no more CBD thing... :hmmmm: I was under the impression that they go hand and hand.
    Well I'm back on steroids for another 14 days, this time my primary care Dr will bring me off of them slowly. I guess my imunogist didn't know that ya can't just stop them abruptly. But on the bright side I should be getting my MMJ license, fingers crossed. Much love back at you guys ❤️
    HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    Glad they have things figured out.... And someone should give that immunologist a drug test.... I don't take prescriptions and I know you cannot stop abruptly with most of them. :hmmmm:

But much luv brutha glad things are on the mend.
    Well, the state giveth and the state taketh away. I got a letter yesterday saying that the PET/CT scan happening tomorrow will not be covered by my insurance because the blood test I got a month ago did not show positive for cancer cells. THE SCAN IM GOING FOR TOMORROW IS TO FIND THE TUMOR SO THEY CAN TEST IT TO FIND OUT IF IT'S CANCERS OR NOT. it's enough to make ya crazy. without this test I'm in limbo I will be on these meds and not get any better.if I get the scan I'll be on the hook for how ever much it cost. WTF, how bad can it be being homeless
    WOO-HOO!!! got my appointment to get my Mass medical card. The receptionist said I should have no problem getting it (except the $99 annual fee) but it will knock a third off my price at the dispensary.
    Well it's the long July 4'th weekend, it's always been my favorite holiday. It's the celebration of the birth of our country. I love my country, my family has been here since her inception we've spilled blood in every war. She may have her problems, but there's no place I'd rather live. So I plan on having an awesome long weekend smoking lots of good weed and eating lots of strawberry shortcake...it will never be as good as the ones grandma made.
    Today is a bonus day, I have someone Interested in my antique tools. I'm placing my order at the dispensary as soon as they open, it's free delivery day woo hoo!
    HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    Oooooo what antique tools? And sweet who doesn't like free delivery.
    Canachris
    Canachris
    Just stuff I picked up over the last 50 years. Planes, spoke shavers, some things I have no idea what they were used for. I tend to be kind of a pack rat
    Feeling really good this morning, took the Damm heart monitor off and got a good night sleep. My girls are all in big containers and looking fabulous, I almost feel like I know what I'm doing. Just a proud papa
    So far it's been a good week, sold some more tools last night. it's nice having a little cash in my pocket. the girls are looking really good, they are plants now the seedling phase is over before long I'll be cutting em to keep em small
    Feeling pretty good this morning. Took the Damm heart monitor off around 10 last night an took a shower(gawd I needed one) and decided to just leave it off till morning. Got all my forms filled out for my Mass medical Marijuana license. an because of covid I only have do video appointment. it will cut my price at the dispensary in half.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom