• Good morning to you Bill (Kent, UK).

Not sure If you remember but we briefly spoke about 5 or 6 weeks ago, I guess. I was on MG and Glookies Auto. With a very scrapbook set up 😂

Well, I am much further down the line but have been pre occupied with hospital appointments etc as we have a new addition to the family on the way. My set up is now complete. I'm very happy with it and I'm at a very late stage where I'm keeping tabs on trichomes and researching flushing.

Whilst I began with two autos, at five weeks I planted another two in the same tent. 2/3 weeks later I switched to 12/12 to get the bigger of the ladies flowering - but accidently encouraged the younger two to flower. So I've got 4 beasts out there with big juicy colas.

I guess I was hoping at this stage you could answer a few of my questions and maybe give some solid advice on the flushing process too. I ask you because I have religiously followed the watering/nuting process you advised me on, amongst other tips you taught me. For that I'm very grateful
    Bill284
    Bill284
    Hey @StonedCrumpet :ciao:
    My apologies for the late reply. :Namaste:
    Congratulations on the upcoming baby, hope everything goes well.
    I've a new puppy, a little devil.
    It's been a crazy week.
    Glad your garden is going well.
    Do you have a journal going.
    I hate talking here, it's a pain.
    But I'd love to help in any way I can.
    We can use purple pics to chat and get a plan together for you.
    If you don't have a journal.
    I'll tag you but it's in my signature.
    Ok I'll head there now.
    When you get a minute we can go over all your questions. :thumb:
    Talk soon my friend.
    hey Buddy ill tag it so ya know where Im at lol @Bill284 how have you been still getting the vivohut dialed in?
    I been in classes at 420 U I figured out it is just like college you are like the 4 Rs taught me all the mandatory things ya need to know to start growing and then ya got your specialty classes Im taking a class in organics from Keffka I guess the majors are like organics, Hydro, coco coir ect all the same but diffrent. the stuff I been learning about organics have already showed me how stupid I am :rofl: If I do this right I can grow the best pot I ever grew and not add a thing of food if this works as good as I have learned so far I think I will have found my sweet spot sheet I cant afford to change up again lol. If I have problems and start whining on my next grow remind me its my fault lol
    Any way Just wanted to drop ya line hope all is well and stay safe
    Savvage
    • Thanks
    Reactions: Bill284
    Nunyabiz
    Nunyabiz
    Glad to help if I can
    Bill284
    Bill284
    @Savvage61 Which journal are you using the natural soil grow?
    Savvage61
    Savvage61
    Ill be doing it in the perpetual Pawpaw's medicine tent I hope to start in about 2 weeks. this will be diffrent. actully im not germination the seed on paper towel Im dropping them in a solo cup and let nature do the work. did ever see the benifits of a seed shell in the germination process ? all kinds of good bacteria. I can tell Im gonna have to retrain my habits Im sure the first couple weeks ill be going thru Nute mixing withdrawal. I wont even mention the article I read about adding worms to your grow, a constant source of worm casings and aeration. Not so sure ill be doing that . of course I would always have worms to take the Gkids fishing lol
    still kickin, hey bUDDY i HOPE ALL IS WELL
    • Love
    Bill284
    Bill284
    Thanks Amigo.:ciao:
    Had a member over for coffee yesterday. :lot-o-toke:
    He brought me 3 fivers of honey oil.:yahoo:
    I'm going to have a great weekend. ;)
    Hope everything is going well.
    Take care.
    Talk soon.
    Good Saturday morning everyone. :ciao:
    Hope your 2023 is going well.
    Just a quick reminder did you check the batteries in your smoke detector lately?
    Does your room have a smoke detector ? & fire extinguisher?
    Please be safe and remind a friend.
    Also we are running out of time for the year end contents.
    Don't miss your opportunity to vote.:high-five:

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Be safe everyone.
    Bill284 :cool:
    @Bill284 Hey buddy been busy setting up a 3x3x5 Tent high quality for a 50 dollar tent I wish my current tent was made as well I would have never got a gorilla. and I started 2 auto for my buddy in Amsterdam well one of the is a herbies zkittlez and the other well it is either a Prima Hollander from SSSC which is from a 40 yr old Sativa clone or a purple punch Auto from SSSC. 9ill know in 4 weeks. Plus I got 3 clones that were an experiment that all survived in my journal I have no place for. :confused:you will see some questions for you and Costanza I am trying to understand how buds develop and grow will my tops/buds grow taller \ will the buds under the top mature enough from the power the leaves get from lightto make enolrmous buds? or is it gonna be larf?? which was first chicken or the egg? at the south pole if you dig down are you really digging north? does the human mind have ability to understand there was always something without a beginning? Nothing hard hope ya got a laugh have a good evening my friend or Morning which and when every lol:theband:
    • Haha
    Bill284
    Bill284
    Top buds will stretch an grow.
    The row under the top will be fine.
    It's under the mesh where light is scarce.
    Egg, North and nothing. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Good morning Amigo
    Whats up my friend, thank you so much for turning me on to @constanza the timing was amazing hes a fews ahead of me . Kinda writing me an instruction manual lol. So how are things going with you? did you have to raise a barn this week end or is that done till after the perma frost?. Are you getting any slightly burnt tips? Im not sure it it is the light, maybe going a little hot with the Open sesame. I'll always remember EM's sig where it says "if your tips aren't burnt, ya aren't really trying Well Im trying Lol. I think ill just water with Ph'd water I dont think it would hurt to miss a shot of purpinator,I Been alternating the BC and purp every other watering. You would be proud of me I had a plant start to droop from needing water I been holding off till they are thirsty and then fillem up in the trough and make them chase the water to the edge so all is well. just wanted to take a sec and say hey

Well Talk soon
    Stay Stoned/Stay Safe
    Bill284
    Bill284
    Had a busy weekend in the greenhouse.
    Spraying and hunting for rot.
    Haven't worked on the other room in a week.
    Now harvest is coming, nsonless time.
    My tips are burnt , thank you. :rofl:
    Glad you have everything worked out.
    How was your weekend?
    Is it still warm down there?
    You still running in shorts and sunscreen? :laugh:
    I have a Purpinator question. Can I use it in flower with a pk booster? Do you add it in veg? Thanks!
    Bill284
    Bill284
    You can use it in veg or flower.
    I've used it through flowering with my other nutrients no problem.
    It doesn't cause any issues I know of.
    BTW Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:
    If you have any other questions or need help with your girls I use my purple pics thread for troubleshooting.
    Post your questions there we get more activity on that thread.
    Hope you have a great weekend.
    Talk soon.

Stay safe
    Bill284 :cool:
    Hey Buddy @Bill284
    My condolences on your birthday, I hope ya got some awesome presents to offset the reminder that your getting old JK HAPPY BIRTHDAY A DAY LATE MY FRIEND :happy-birthday:
    I would like your opinion on something, I have been talking to a man from lab in amsterdam they are one of the 2 places I started getting my seeds from Hopefully they will become a sponsor when they do their Budget They have some awesome strains any way I befriended one of the guys there and he sent me some regular seeds from a legendary 40 yr old clone the seeds are regular seeds but they are very expensive for seeds. a couple days later he sent me some seeds from new unreleased strains and asked if I would like to grow these and all he asked was to send pictures of the buds for a release coming out in the future. everything seems legit. is there anything I should be leary of? or is this a common practice in the cannabis industry?

next question is , the only way I know how to do when it comes to regular seeds is wait till early flower and look for the balls is there any other tricks that are faster and accurate?

last but not least my current grow Im working on filling in the squares and then going 12/12 Now that I will have a ac I can run the lights during the day. is there a special way you flip I heard of people turning the lights out for 24 to 48 hrs then turn the lights to 12/12 what do you recommend?
    correct me if I am wrong I should start feed the Geoflora Bloom 2 weeks before I switch the closer I get to harvest the more I bump up my Purpinator and Bud candy I am still top dressing with heavenly shores mix. is there any other secrets I could use? foliar spray more gnomes? anything to enhance quality and/or quantity?

Thank you :thanks:

Talk to you soon
    Stay Safe stay Stoned
    ** I got the exact AC unit you showed me, funny thing is I had it in my cart before you mentioned it it has a very good rating and is one of the to p picks of 22**
    • Thanks
    Savvage61
    Savvage61
    @Bill284 I did it again this is what Im doing posting inside a post. n I lowered my light and I am planning on adding one of my 250 watt Burple light From what I read every place the to lights overlap the plants get the benefits from both.
    Im done this time have a good one :snowboating::sorry:
    Bill284
    Bill284
    Uvb I believe is like giving them a sun burn.
    They produce more and bigger trics in response ti it.
    Do it at the end before harvest.
    Couple hrs before lights out.

Use your blurple too , it can help.
    Good night Amigo. :ciao:
    Savvage61
    Savvage61
    you DA man as always :headbanger:
    Hey 👋 hoping for some advice I cut these down at 9 week been adviced too early , not much smell or taste can I do anything to help only dried 6 days up to now
    Bill284
    Bill284
    The process requires a cure of a couple weeks minimum after drying.
    Do you know how to do that my friend?
    Message me in my purple pics thread.
    We can get it taken care of for you.
    Talk soon.
    Good morning old man, seems kinda weird no deficiencies no funky looking flowers no fuss no muss runt is growing my plants, bad hair cut in growing back with a vengeance the other plant are growing like a wild child so The only question I have is how are you doing , how many gals ya got going ? are you getting close to a harvest? if so when you harvest would you mind post your end game? from drying and curing? one last thing your avatar was that this yr or last :laugh:. put the story be hind the pic.
    have a good day my friend enjoy the peace and quiet my hair is still very flammable:headbanger:
    • Haha
    Bill284
    Bill284
    Bokashi Frass and Dynomyco, nothing but big healthy ladies.
    Your roots are in the glory zone. :rofl:
    Just keep feeding and they will get bigger than anything before.
    Roots are everything.
    That is me on a 1981 Yamaha YZ 125, ported polished milled, boost bottle, Metzler tires Answer bars and grips, boyson Duel stage reeds, fox mono shock, and a few more things I can't remember.
    I started with a 1976 RM 100 , back in the day.
    Raced until I got married had 11 motorcycles by then.
    I'll try and find the whole pic for you.
    Hope your having a great morning Amigo. :ciao:
    Savvage61
    Savvage61
    it seems we were both adrenaline junkies in ours younger days, I wish we had phones growing up in some ways I would love to have more pics of the stuff I did but no it is just reduced to the ramblings of old men. I keep trying to tell my grandson we come from a different time men were expected to be tough walk around with a puffed out chest. I tell my Gkids stories of the day and all they see is a old man who the only things that sticks out is his belly and say yeah right but we know their try I would appreciate the whole picture makes me wanna dig out the Kodak pic of me jumping out of a airplane.
    I removed some fan leaves after giving my plants their 2 nd feeding over another fresh layer of heavenly shores mix minus the dynomyco and I unleashed a grow fest I am blown away my net is gonna fill up fast at this rate. I wanna know some of your secrets about switching to flower I know you got something up your sleeve I will say I DO NOT MISS FF NUTES!!! this method is a different game the living soil no deficiencies the one runt Im pretty sure is the one that got the bottom of the roots got damaged during transplant (the mound method eliminates that problem BTW ) if nothing else ya know I listen to ya at least 85% of the time that's double whats the wife gets I am at a lost most of the time Im asking for help or having a hair on fire moment now my biggest concern is buying a portable AC and moving back to the sun room 8000 btu port ac unit 12 x12 x24 fits in the tent I have a exhaust vent thermostat ran its perfect I think
    well Bud Just touching base waiting to see your pic

stay safe , stay stoned :high-five:
    good morning my friend

I was addicted to buying seeds for a few month I have some really good seeds I have 5 Durban poison and 5 Hindu Kush both are cold weather strains Grow cannabis is better than going to school I have learned geography, the metric system and math like no tomorrow had they said "Pay attention your gonna wanna learn this stuff to become a successful pot grower. all us stoners would have been straight A students instead we had to hide from the war on drugs (thanks Nancy and Betty)(regan/ford OMG :rollit:
    • Thanks
    Bill284
    Bill284
    You have me running all over the place. :rofl:
    These messages in my profile always confuse me, can't remember if I answered or not.
    Are you still getting a hay or grass smell?
    Savvage61
    Savvage61
    yes but it seems to be getting better I read where it takes some people 6 weeks the gelato I harvested in may or june smells good now but at least 8 weeks But I remember my first grow (clones)never had that issue do you think strains maybe part of the problems ? everything I have grown from seed is either a freebie from herbies or one out of there discount packs I used them al;l up and I belive i am done with autos for a while like I said since then I got my seeds from either a lab here in the us and Amsterdam I paid triple the price for better genetics like fruity pebbles and moonrocks along with the DP and HK, zskittles, and a bunch of the others I have I dont knw why I got so many seeds I hope VA ups the number of plants so many strains such little time now on the godzilla cookies I grew 1 plant produced long dense buds very grassy the other one produced buds that were small rock hard and covered in crystals they reminded me of a bunch of grapes you pick of and smoke one rather than eat one they smell awesome same strain of plant grew right next to each other im sorry about hoping around I send it PM when I want to talk directly to you-. its your fault if you werent so knowledgeable and likeable let alone have so much in common with an old fart like me I wouldnt pester the heck out of ya :plol
    Bill284
    Bill284
    Your not pestering me my friend.
    Just these dam profile messages are never in order, my memory isn't great.
    Don't know which I answered.
    BTW I told you about those seeds I got in heck from Teddy, told ya. :rofl:
    We are not allowed to exchange stuff.
    It's caused problems in the past.
    Poor Teddy, he is busy enough, with out having to keep an eye on me.:laugh:
    Hope everything is going well this morning.
    Talk soon.
    hey bud hope all is well tell the miss's hello from the state s down under
    I usually top my autos in week 2-3 should I go ahead and get it over with or wait till I flip (haha ONLY WAY IM GOINBNA FLIP IS IF i FALL A LONG DISTANCE LOL) 3 out of 4 are doing awesome the runt is growing as many nodes it is just smaller Im going to set the net 1.ft to 14 in at the rate she is going she 'll be under the net next week or two and input would be awesome These plants look a lot different from the herbies pack they look heartier than my auto did just comparing the pics I can see the difference. Honestly the last couple harvests takes so long to get rid of the grassy smell Im drying them slow plenty of air all my plants ive grown the last 3 grows are a Herbies Specially pack and most contain Herbies GG except my Gelato which smells goo9d but took 5-6 weeks is it uncommon to take that long? on this grow ill learn if spending a little extra money is worth it and how much is effected by genetics who knows maybe I was just meant to grow rope lol
    Take care buddy
    talk soon
    i BET IT SEEMS ODD NOT RECIVING A EMAIL WITH MY HAIOR ON FIRE EVERY OTHER DAY HUH? LOL dang cap button and sausage link fingers

1 more question Just starting the PHoto scrog grow with 4 plants in a 4x4 tent, let them veg till they fill the underneath of the net
    flip the switch then add second net in 9-10 weeks dry/cured/trim rinse and repeat ?

Hope you and stacie are doing well I just found a set of new Gnomes Im going to get it and enter Photo of the month is id a gnome house right next to the river with a garden Im going to call it heavenly shores. when Im done Heavenly shores will be better known than the Emerald Triangle
    • Love
    Bill284
    Bill284
    As far as I know that sounds correct.
    But check those links tons of info.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back