Canachris
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• The other day it was 25 degrees out, today it's supposed to hit 60. Tuesday we're supposed to get a blizzard. I'm 66 years old an I remember when winter was winter. But I've been told climate change is all in my imagination. that's a relief
    Welp, it hasn't gotten above 32 degrees here for 5 days and overnight temps with wind-chill has been in the single digits... dang I used to work outside in weather like this and an never felt it, now I'm inside with heat up to 75 an I'm freezing. Sux getting old, but I guess it beats the alternative
    OGpapa
    OGpapa
    Worked outside my whole life also. In Michigan. Retired early moved to Florida, 85 with a breeze was cold. Then I'm like oh I'm ready to get some peace and quite. Let's move to the Ozarks. While it's beautiful, I've never seen temp swings like this before.
    Worn-out, had to shovel an throw down sum salt. It was only 3"of snow yet I feel like I was shoveling 3 feet of the shite.
    Seeds sprouted ! it's a good time of year for this grow. everyday is getting a little longer the dark days are behind us.
    I have a dumass question... Cuz I'm a dumass, is there an app for 420MAGAZINE ?
    • Love
    Reactions: OGpapa
    Canachris
    Canachris
    It does look really awesome. and having just this smaht phone it probably wood make life easier. but being a dum-ass with a smart phone when I try and do anything complicated I usually screw something up and have to get one of the kids to try and fix it.
    • Love
    Regrowth
    Regrowth
    install it as a pwa (progressive web app). it's just a button in your browser.
    it creates a wrapper around the website so it acts like a native app would.
    • Thanks
    Regrowth
    Regrowth
    woops. see Joe already said that further up. 🙃
    Welp, I've had some seeds soaking an no sprouts yet. The brain is having difficulty recalling the process. Or maybe it's just these old seeds...if at first. On the other hand I got a ride to the dispensary an got a really tasty 1/2 for only 48 bucks ! it was like going back in time. an it was flower nice bud not shake or pre-ground
    OGpapa
    OGpapa
    Congratulations on your score on affordable bud! We need more places to embrace that!

I noticed a bit of an issue lately also. Had a big temp drop here in Midwest. My seeds were having trouble popping, I use the paper towel method. Always have had great luck. But I didn't take in consideration the cooler home temps. Had me going bat sh't crazy trying to figure out where I went wrong. Until I stopped and thought about it. Seeds like warmer temps. So I clipped my bag above my led light in the tent. Bada boom pop pop pop pop.
    Welp, back from the edge. It's been a tuff ... however many months it's been. The new anti seizure meds have just sucked the life out me. But I have to start growing again for sanity sake. I just put 4 seeds in a cup of water, fingers crossed, they were labeled crismix 2017. Best wishes to all in 2024
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom