100% Female Seed - Yes Yes Yes - We Did It Again!

SpeesCees

Yes Yes Yes… We did it again !

Happy me, after 18 Years being busy to create female seed instead of feminized seed… it’s done… I can do it again… time after time.
FEMALE seed instead of that dangerous feminized seed, where the hermaphrodite factor is still in the game. Let’s be clear, SpeesCees was the first in this world who did produce 100% Female seed.

Our female seed is qua genetics 100% female and this strain, “No Mercy Special-XX” will surprise the world ! So 80% Santa Maria and 20% Mexican Haze. The dream combination. A super white/fast plant for in and/or outdoor, And he…it’s giving you more quality and quantity as a regular cycle. And all that for a more then honest price. Resellers are more than welcome to react !

100% FEMALE SEED of a TOP plant for a good price… wouldn’t it bring revolution in Canna World ?

All your reactions are welcome !

SpeesCees

Re: 100% Female seed... Yes Yes Yes... We did it again !

Are the seeds guaranteed to be female?

You better be sure... they are 100% female and NOT feminized !
Check it out... the old school will tell you that we're not a bunch of fools, but serious breeders

Why is 50 the minimum?
Because sending 50 seeds to the states.. is bringing nothing for us if you compare our prices with the big seedbanks.
Out of that.. we only send a max of 100 to the usa, canada and Australia.

What about europe? Some people only like to collect a few seeds at one time.

That's where the retail market is coming around the corner.
I'm almost 60 years old in the mean time.
Have to slow down a bit.

Back
Top Bottom