15 Days Until Drug Test

Fonica

Hello All!

I have a drug test in 15 days for a prescription drug (never had to take one in 2 years) and I really need to pass.

I am a: 24 year old male, 5'9, 165 lbs, work out 2-3 times a day, healthy diet, BUT I eat 1/8th of a cheeba chew everyday. I have had the same routine for the past 5 months (mj usage and diet) but need to pass this test.

I have read a lot of threads that suggest products from GNC as well as natural detoxes but I wanted to get some new info on how to pass this test?

I am confident that I have enough time but if anyone has some good suggestions- please feel free to let me know-everything is appreciated!
:thumb:

If its a piss test then just drink lots and lots of water u will be good to go , if its a swab then just dont let ur saliva hit on it too much try to bite it with ur teeth not putting it on the inside of ur cheek area (like they advise) , Ive passed both just 48hrs from smoking without any help of GNC or any of them over priced items. But of course since u r really needing to pass then its better off to buy some over priced stuff from GNC :)

Hello All!

I have a drug test in 15 days for a prescription drug (never had to take one in 2 years) and I really need to pass.

I am a: 24 year old male, 5'9, 165 lbs, work out 2-3 times a day, healthy diet, BUT I eat 1/8th of a cheeba chew everyday. I have had the same routine for the past 5 months (mj usage and diet) but need to pass this test.

I have read a lot of threads that suggest products from GNC as well as natural detoxes but I wanted to get some new info on how to pass this test?

I am confident that I have enough time but if anyone has some good suggestions- please feel free to let me know-everything is appreciated!
:thumb:
If its a test you absolutely have to pass then sub with synthetic urine. If its not that important you can try to get clean naturally but I'm afraid the time is probably a little short for that. If you decide you want to risk getting clean here's the best way to do it.
Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

Back
Top Bottom