15days into flower. no hairs, is this a male

Growing weed with seeds in it isn't the end of the world by any means. I have seen grows where the male parts where pruned off continuously and no pollen ever fell on the grow but remember, if she is hermie she will clone her genetics to seeds anyway. You are just stopping her from pollinating your other fems.

There is no stage where she is past being pollinated. The only thing, if she is pollinated close to when you plan on cutting her down she won't have time to grow very many seeds or any mature seeds. It takes longer to grow for seed than it does to grow for sensimilla (seedless female marijuana). You will most likely cut her down before she makes many or any seeds at all.

Growing weed with seeds in it isn't the end of the world by any means. I have seen grows where the male parts where pruned off continuously and no pollen ever fell on the grow but remember, if she is hermie she will clone her genetics to seeds anyway. You are just stopping her from pollinating your other fems.

There is no stage where she is past being pollinated. The only thing, if she is pollinated close to when you plan on cutting her down she won't have time to grow very many seeds or any mature seeds. It takes longer to grow for seed than it does to grow for sensimilla (seedless female marijuana). You will most likely cut her down before she makes many or any seeds at all.

UPDATE: I have inspected them this morning while light was off I know bit silly, but worried. hope havent shocked them. I have taken some pictures found no balls....relief. what would you say about my girls at this time 17 days in flower. There are 3 bubble kush and 1 PPP, first 3 pics are the kush last 3 pics are ppp a down view and 2 close ups. just on opinion how its flowering please. Im sorry for all questions.

20150323_102337.jpg
20150323_102342.jpg
20150323_102348.jpg
20150323_102354.jpg
20150323_102400.jpg
20150323_102410.jpg

hi julz what would you say about them now theres still 6 weeks left to go. looking good?

Back
Top Bottom