1st grow.. need feedback on mixed plant grow

Pondo

I got 6 feminized Super Lemon Haze (Sativia) and 10 Hashberry ( indinca ) seeds. This is my first grow, looking for the pro's and con's of trying to grow both at the same time.

Another question is how many of each seed should I try to grow? I would hate to mess up and loose them all but I guess you can find the best mother if you plant all the seeds.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thx

How are you doing Pondo :surf:
How big of a grow space do you have? as well as type of lighting are you planning?Soil,Hydro....ect.

High Pondo!

Sounds like your ready to hit the ground growing. How ever if this is your first time growing ever I would suggest starting small. Maybe 4 plants at the most, which if I were you I'd start about 6 seeds. 3 each would be a good start. You definitely have room for more but since your new to this and its your first go in your room Its best to keep it small and simple as your learn your skills and dial in your Technics. Also I wouldn't bother with the reptile light.

As a new grower, I can see way more cons than pros trying to run both indica and sativa at the same time.

I would suggest one or the other, but not both and I would suggest indica as being the most noob tolerant.

DD

Back
Top Bottom