Praparing for first grow-Need some advise and feedback

bushdoctor7

Hello there.
In a month or so I'm moving to Sweden for studies and in a house of my own(i live with my parents).So i decided to grow my own stash either in closet or a grow tent.I have done some research and decided to go for white widow feminized seed and use a 400 watt HID for 6 to 10 plants.I am thinking of using Canna terra nutrients(Flora and vegga) and pk 13/14 for the flowering face.I will also use an intake fan but not an outtake because of the small amount of space(I will leave a hole on the upper part of the grow room for air to leave)

What i would like to ask is for some feedback about my decisions in growing white widow,I have newer tried it only heard it's great,and about my setup.The only strain I've tried is a skunk(don't know exactly which-the guy didn't specify it-)and would like someone who has tried skunk and white widow to give me some opinions and comparison on them.I want to grow a strain that is very strong and that will give me a extreme high:Rasta: and pleasure in taste.:yummy:
Thanks for your feedback.It is well apreciated.

^^ Andy im a huge fan of your show... haha.

Thanks everybody for your advise.I will use the outtake fan as you said if its more crucial for the condition in the grow room.About the PE plastic tent can i ask for it specifically when i go to buy one at a hydroponics store?

Keep in mind that in Sweden. if you use above-normal amounts of energy that is enough reason for the police to come knocking at your door. Specially foreigners, students and youth.

Keep in mind that in Sweden. if you use above-normal amounts of energy that is enough reason for the police to come knocking at your door. Specially foreigners, students and youth.

Thanks man i did some research and the drug laws in Sweden are rally harsh(the strictest in Europe.)Well i will have to make some more research before i start the grow so i don't end up getting busted .

Ide think about it from the view of getting busted. You think like a buster and know your stuff you will be safe.......... for a bit. Ide go indoor if you could. Outdoor grows seem to be too easy to go down if ya know what i mean. Its a lot of love n money to waste.
WW is a hard hitting strain that can produce large yeilds if cultivated propperly. IT is also a very hardy strain I hear.

I personally have never grown or smoked WW but have read up on it a TON!
Post pics, start a journal if ya feel safe enough please. Keep it real, safe, and have fun!!!! :grinjoint:

Thats it bro. I live in Sweden, and it's pretty much like if a guy under 40 buys pot-soil alone the store clerk look funny at him, and I am not kidding.
I suppose you are to buy a high quality lamp in sweden? Well, thinking that you need to leave you ID when buying a scale measuring lighter than 1 Gram, I'd say a a HPS will be hard to find on the white market.
And if you plan to go digging with the guys who can get you this shit, you might as well buy good weed from those guys and save some money and greif ;)

Ide think about it from the view of getting busted. You think like a buster and know your stuff you will be safe.......... for a bit. Ide go indoor if you could. Outdoor grows seem to be too easy to go down if ya know what i mean. Its a lot of love n money to waste.
WW is a hard hitting strain that can produce large yeilds if cultivated propperly. IT is also a very hardy strain I hear.

I personally have never grown or smoked WW but have read up on it a TON!
Post pics, start a journal if ya feel safe enough please. Keep it real, safe, and have fun!!!! :grinjoint:

Sweden doesn't mess around. Hop over to Norway for a little fun.

Thats it bro. I live in Sweden, and it's pretty much like if a guy under 40 buys pot-soil alone the store clerk look funny at him, and I am not kidding.
I suppose you are to buy a high quality lamp in sweden? Well, thinking that you need to leave you ID when buying a scale measuring lighter than 1 Gram, I'd say a a HPS will be hard to find on the white market.
And if you plan to go digging with the guys who can get you this shit, you might as well buy good weed from those guys and save some money and greif ;)

Thanks guys.From the looks of it it's going to be more dificult to grow weed in Sweden than i thought.Well my other question is:Can i find good weed in Sweden easily?How is the situation in the market?Thanks again for your feedback.

Im not sure about the cost of supplies or seeds in sweden so your reseach will determine sif its a good idea or bad idea. :peace: glad to help

From what I know it's about the same price in Sweden as it is "over there". But we mostly get hash this part of the year. You got a PM by the way..

Sorry, havent posted enough yet :( Send me a PM with your mail if you are interrested in look at the prices and that in Sweden, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom