Help. Grow and oil advise needed

burnout

Hello friends,
Ive attempted to grow once before but was unsuccessful. I say that not because i destroyed my plants but because i went off to college and under the circumstances that i was in, was forced to leave them where they were. Anyways, im growing again and have decided to do things a little differently this time. Besides the grow opp, i would also like some input on the best ways to convert my weed into oil. I have an extractor, pyrex pot, and all else needed for the conversion of weed to oil except for a purger, which i will eventually end up getting. In the meantime i have been wiping my oil to help eliminate the amount of butane. I know how to do it more or less but something thats troubled me the most has been the yielding process. For some reason im not yielding as much as i should be. Any advice would really help.

As for the grow opp, i decided to fertilizer the plants myself, rather then buying pre fertilized soil; starting with a 18-20-18 npk compounded fert and using black cow as my soil. I plan on switching compounds as the plants go from seedling to veg to bud though of course.
For my lighting, I have 8cfl bulbs which are producing around 69 lumens per watts for 5 plants. Im running 18/6 hours a day and my bulbs if not mistaking are 5000 kelvins. If you think this is a good or poor ratio for seedling stages, please advise and leave input. Thank you! Hope to get a lot of feedback.

Well i was mainly looking for feedback on the grow opp but as far as the earl goes, ive looked on youtube. Ive seen a few ways but for some reason am not yielding as much as i should. With one run id like to say i get about 4grams or so, give or take. I havent ran in a few days simply because i would like to find new remidis before i continue to lose money. Another concern of mine is my extractor size. Its about 12IN long and with that am unsure how much butane i would have to run in order to get all the oil i need out of it. I dont want to over due the butane and lose money by using to much when i dont need to but then again i dont want to under do it and miss out on left over oil. As of now i am running to cans of butane per run.............

Back
Top Bottom