Need Help. Grow and Oil

burnout

Hello friends,
This is my second time starting my own grow opp and i decided to do things a little differently this time. Besides the grow opp, i would also like input on the best ways to convert my weed into oil. I have an extractor, pyrex and all else need for the conversion of weed to oil except for a perger, which i will eventually end up getting. In the meantime i have been wiping my oil to help eliminate the amount of butane. I know how to do it more or less but something that i have been having trouble with is that i do not seem to be yielding as much as i should. Any advice would help.

As for the grow opp, i decided to fertilizer the plants myself, rather then buying pre fertilized soil; starting with a 18-20-18 npk base fert and using black cow as my soil. I plan on switching bases as the different stages of the plants life goes on.
For lighting, I have 8cfl bulbs which are producing around 69 lumens per watts for 5 plants. Im running 18/6 hours a day and my bulbs if not mistaking are 5000 kelvins. If you think this is a good or poor ratio, please advise and leave input. Thank you! Hope to get a lot of feedback.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom