Information on CBD oil. Help?

I wonder if anyone can help me. I have not smoked or ingested cannabis in at least 5 years. I quit smoking as it was making me suffer anxiety.

I have some health issues at the moment which is pointing towards pancreatitis but nothing is diagnosed as yet. I am weighing up the option of taking cannabis oil.

Firstly i dont want to be baked all day long as i have a very busy life and i need to be alert to what is happening around me. i am also concerned about anxiety as i suffer it very bad when under the influence of cannabis. I am taking opiate based pain relief which i have been taking almost 6 years and is completely ineffective, i only take it to stop myself from suffering the withdrawal effects now.

I have a healthy diet and active lifestyle but my body Is suffering from drug and alcohol abuse from years past.

So basically what i want to know is:

1. what is the best way to make oil so i can use the tacking method?

2. How long does the effects of oil take to work?

3. what are the side effects and risks of taking cannabis oil?

4. what strains are best for high CBD low thc?

5. how long should i take the oil for?

As most of you who have followed my journals over the years know, i know how to grow to cater for others. Supply and demand in my country has led me to the strains i grow, simple economics. Now i also want to grow for myself and attempt making my own quality oil and administer it. I am just afraid it will be too strong or i wont have the correct strain or dosing. Im a complete newb to oil, although i have seen it made and know people who take it.

The main problem where i come from is that 99% of people take weed only to get high. most dont care what they smoke and still people laugh at the idea of cannabis having healing properties even though they smoke regularly. I believe in the healing properties. My strengths are growing not taking lol.

Please any informative advice would be greatly appreciated. Also i would appreciate educated replies, not guess work. Thankyou

Hello oil is a good way to take cannabis allowing the cannabis to hit your CBD2 receptors i make it all the time with my popcorn buds and left over trim i make Rick Simpson oil (RSO) and there a lot of videos on youtube on how to make it. Take the oil as long as you want it has healing powers there lots of CBD cannabis out there i like Cannatonic in the morning Cannatonic grows and hits you like an Indica strain would, but smells and tastes like most popular hazy Sativa strains. This makes sense of course, considering its genetics. The Cannatonic strain stems from MK Ultra and G-13 Haze.

:cco::cco::cco::cco::cco::cco::cco::cco::cco::cco::cco::cco::cco::cco::cco::cco::cco::cco:

replied in red

I wonder if anyone can help me. I have not smoked or ingested cannabis in at least 5 years. I quit smoking as it was making me suffer anxiety.

I have some health issues at the moment which is pointing towards pancreatitis but nothing is diagnosed as yet. I am weighing up the option of taking cannabis oil.

Firstly i dont want to be baked all day long as i have a very busy life and i need to be alert to what is happening around me. i am also concerned about anxiety as i suffer it very bad when under the influence of cannabis. I am taking opiate based pain relief which i have been taking almost 6 years and is completely ineffective, i only take it to stop myself from suffering the withdrawal effects now.

I have a healthy diet and active lifestyle but my body Is suffering from drug and alcohol abuse from years past.

So basically what i want to know is:

1. what is the best way to make oil so i can use the tacking method?

it needs to be pure, I would recommend washing with food grade ethanol and using a distiller to regain your alcohol unless you can afford to keep buying alcohol, then decarb the oil

2. How long does the effects of oil take to work?

they are no effects that you'll really feel if you dose and tack properly so its hard to know

3. what are the side effects and risks of taking cannabis oil?

if you swallow it then it'll go through your liver and you'll get high just like edibles

4. what strains are best for high CBD low thc?

check out cbd crew

5. how long should i take the oil for?

I can't answer that.

As most of you who have followed my journals over the years know, i know how to grow to cater for others. Supply and demand in my country has led me to the strains i grow, simple economics. Now i also want to grow for myself and attempt making my own quality oil and administer it. I am just afraid it will be too strong or i wont have the correct strain or dosing. Im a complete newb to oil, although i have seen it made and know people who take it.

The main problem where i come from is that 99% of people take weed only to get high. most dont care what they smoke and still people laugh at the idea of cannabis having healing properties even though they smoke regularly. I believe in the healing properties. My strengths are growing not taking lol.

Please any informative advice would be greatly appreciated. Also i would appreciate educated replies, not guess work. Thankyou

Back
Top Bottom