Medicinal strains for Gallbladder & Pancreatic problems

Can anyone help me with some advice on the best medicinal strains for treating gallbladder/pancreatic problems?

I have been putting off making and taking oil for a while, more from fear of being too high as i dont like the feeling of being stoned. I have changed my diet to vegan diet and now need pain relief and hoping to get some healing from the oil. I know how to make the oil. Im more interested in strains that will be medicinally beneficial and from people who have used the oil for these reasons maybe?

re: Medicinal strains for Gallbladder & Pancreatic problems

Hi Cultivator, sorry to hear of your issues. CBD is supposed to work wonders on pain, but does not get you high.

If you can get a low THC/High CBD strain, then there would be very little "Stoned" feeling from the oil, compared to "regular" CCO. I am not sure it matters which strain, the main thing is that you get as many cannabinoids into you as physically possible.

A high CBD strain with a fast flowering time would enable you to take as much CCO as possible, as soon as possible.

Here is a strain that has a 4:1 CBD:THC ratio - Sin City Treasure Island Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Genetics - Swiss Gold x AC/DC
Type- Sativa Dominant
Flowering Time - 55-65 Days
THC Content - 2-4%
CBD Content - 8-16%
Effect - Energetic, Uplifting
Grows - Indoors/Outdoors
Medicinal Properties - Pain relief, appetite stimulation

Sorry to hear of your troubles Cultivator & i can see why you have changed you diet with the gallbladder problem that could just be fatty or greasy foods aggravating the problem.

Apologies if i sound like health nutter, i'm just a type 1 insulin dependent diabetic so eating healthy is just one of those things for me to avoid complications some where down the road, ain't that a long one :thumb:

I would certainly take a look at the high CBD strains or 1:1 ratios of THC to CBD strains & often only several %... CBD helps counter react the psychoactive action of THC so less of a racey high.

Might just look at at CBD strains with sativa qualities for the more up lifting effect, relax etc than some thing with an indica body stone which ya more likely not in to ?

I can not really name what strain is best ? but ol Rico provided a useful link of Herbies you might want to check out CBD crew & CBD Botanic for those 1:1 ratio strains & may wish to check out leafy dot c0m (please excuse the spelling but forums don't like direct links to non sponsor type stuff or other sites) for strain review type stuff & what it is best for !

Ye i'll more likely get away with that for a 420 member suffering with pain nausea, sickness which you may feel.

Well when ya get around to finding a medical strain to help ya out... a journal may help with the :420: mission :thumb:

thanks fuzzy, i will check those out and i may very well journal it also.

Hey Cult, saw this thread while looking into some of your older journals. Did you ever pull the trigger on a strain to help with your issues? More importantly, are you feeling better?

Hey Cult, saw this thread while looking into some of your older journals. Did you ever pull the trigger on a strain to help with your issues? More importantly, are you feeling better?

No not really. I cant handle being stoned really and i ended up having surgery. I just take cbd oil daily now and tumeric paste and my recovery is going well, thankyou.

Back
Top Bottom