CBD oil effects and how to use it?

Ir0nlung

Hi all. I just purchased some CBD oil from royal queen seeds. I am just wondering weather or not it has any effects besides the medical uses. I've read that it is very relaxing? Also can I put it into a normal oil vaporizer or do I have to purchase a different vaporizer?

Hi

If its not a concentrate oil then you can not vape it or smoke it, reason being is that non concentrate oils are Vegtable Oil Mixed and therefore only good to take orally or used in baking like muffins or cookies.

Orally if taken this way you should start at a low dosage around 1-2 mil using an dropper that has such mesurements on it.

1-2 mil under your tongue is good and it will however take 1-3 hrs to kick in so you may want to try this before bed a few hrs before bedtime so you can tell when it kicks in and so forth.

As for benefits it is only for pain reduction or help to sleep without pain, you will not get high from it as it is CBD, but you will get groggy and a body buzz. This all depends on the dosage taken on how much groggy you get and body buzz.

Do not operate any vehicle or machinery or do any dangerous things while using it until you know your ok on it and of course some will think they are ok but really may not be.

So do it a few hours before bedtime only.

Do 1 week at 1-2 mil and if thats not enough try upping it to 3-4 mil for anothet week and see if thats enough for you.

Remember we here or most i assume are not Doctors only trial and error prevail here.

Good lluck and anything else just ask.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Thanks for the very informative feed back. I do like to smoke THC but some times I just want the body buzz without the head high so thats why I thought Id give cbd a go. Ill keep all this in mind. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom