New to all this

I really like the idea of the Magic Flight Launch Box.... It is a good example of K.I.S.S. (keep it simple stupid.)

Are you able to make a purchase on-line when you make a decision or will you need to go to a Head Shop?

I also use a Magicflight Launch Box. I got mine for about $90 online. There is an option that you can buy to use it for CCO vaporizing. They also sell an updated version for oil and bud. I only use mine late in the evening when trying to keep odors down. Easy to use. Two batteries come with the kit. Just remember to recharge one of the batteries when using the other battery that comes with the kit.

WJ
:ciao:

Thank you for your response, Radogast. That sounds like it's right up my alley. Do you order them online? Can you buy them in a head shop, where do I go to read about them?? You have given me a lot of information, but I would like to actually read the research and the official reviews. Thank you again... It's truly appreciate it. The more choices, the better it is. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using 420

We ordered direct from the magic-flight manufacturer website. There are tons of semi-custom offerings so no store could afford to carry a good selection. If I saw $90 online like wildjim saw, I would buy it right away!

There is a bewildering choice of launch boxes, but they are mostly variations on color and decoration. If you appreciate a difference between maple, cherry and leopardwood woods, then feel free to select among the choices. A lot of their website is visually oriented with video explanations. Then again, you may experience it differently.

My wife encourages you to spend $89 on the Power Adapter 2.0.. As well as replacing the need for batteries, it has a wheel to raise or lower the power ot the Magic Flight Launch Box. A little adjustment can improve the flavor based on dryness of the marijuana.

Also, she describes the flavor change when the flowers are fuly vaped as from fresh garden herbs to burnt popcorn.

94xjjohn... thank you so much for the welcome. I'm sure I will learn a lot. Seems to be a very knowledgeable community. Everybody has been so cool since I first posted this.
I initially figured it would be best to have one of the vaporizer pens, or a pin like atomizer. However... It seems that there are other choices as well. It just needs to be easily portable, so that I can possibly keep it in my pocket. As far as cost, I am on Social Security disability... So money is tight. The least expensive, and something that works, the better. Frankly, $150 is probably the max that I can do. And at that... I'm going to have to save.

As far as keeping in your pocket, the launch box is a wooden block 2.5 inches long, by 1.25 inches wide, by .75 inches high. The battery sticks out of the side about 1 inch bringing that one spot to 2.25 inches wide. It easily fits into a shirt or pants pocket. Without the battery sticking out the side, it could probably fit into the coin pocket on a pair of Levi's. -smile

I compare odors when vaporizing to using an air freshener spray. You smell a distinct smell right away, but it does not linger in the room, hair or furniture.

Thanks to you all, I have narrowed it down to two different choices. One is obviously the Magic Flight box to the second, I came acros
s. It is called a cloud pen. I came across their website by accident... Yet they have a very good selection of pen style vaporizers. Starting at about $70, they have a really inexpensive one at $80. Since I cannot see the pictures, all I can say is that the description of it sounds good, and the reviews that I was able to find are all good as well. I also cannot tell how easy they are to operate. It seems they have quite a few parts to them, although it sounds rather easy... It may not be.
I can say that if I do find the Magic Flight box for $90... I will be all over it. It sounds very simple to use, effective, and does have accessories that would make it nice for me to add to the original purchase. Thanks again, guys! I can say that
Now, all I have to do is get the money saved up. I know it's not much to spend... But when you're on Social Security disabyility, you just don't have an extra amount of money laying around the house. Thanks again, guys!

I just looked on Flea Bay and see someone is selling a bunch of them at $76.99 with free shipping, over 900 have been sold. I don't know about the other one you mentioned but I think I'd go with the one recommended specifically for you by members here who have taken your vision and personal factors into account. If anyone knows how to set up a Go Fund Me account for Gramp's and wants to make it happen, I'll throw $10 in the pot.

I'll say it again...WOW!!!
Islander... You amaze me! In your position, I would never have thought of something like that that is truly awesome that you would even think of it, much less suggest it. I cannot thank you enough! Is there anything becomes of it or not... It won't change how much appreciation and respect I feel for you right now.
I think all the rest of you as well. Your suggestions with solid, and research as well. Very knowledgeable group of people. If only the few of you that responded to this thread are an example of the rest of the people here... I chose the right place to come. You all are now stuck with me... :)

And we are very proud to be stuck with you, Eyes4Grandpa!:thumb:

me:volcano-smiley:and my Volcano.​

:Namaste:
JohnnyOilseed

Back
Top Bottom