Lights for a nice grow!

brazilrj

im starting on this shit now and im concern about doing for my own , i studyed a lot but still some question, if u people could help i would be apreciated..

my plant is white widow

FIRST QUESTION
can i grow veg period with floor lights approximatly 100w four lamps total then but them to flowering in a hps light 400w????

SECOND QUESTION
the veg period , can i put my plant to grow for like 3, 4 month???? then put them to bloom

THIRD QUESTION
24´7 lights for the grow period is the best phenotyp????

THANK U A LOT SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH

Re: lights for a nice grow!!

I would not recommend regular 1oow bulbs for veg. I used 4 26w CFL Daylight Bulbs until i could afford a hps/mh switchable.

24/7 is fine for veg , i do 20/4, both work

I only veg my plants for 7 or 8 weeks usually until they are 18 inches tall

The first 4 weeks when you switch to flower they will grow even higher thats why i stop at 18

Re: Lights for a nice grow!!

im staring in a pc grow box can i veg them with an t5 light and 4 26w cfl in the pc box then i flip to flower under hps 250 or 400w IS IT GONNA WORK??

i now that mh hps light are the best light for that but if i dont buy it .. can i flower them if r5 lights and 26 clf light what is the best light for flowering ??

THANK U LOT

Re: Lights for a nice grow!!

use the CFL 13 or 26 W bulbs, or a T40 Shop light.

Go 24/0 on the light and in 3-4 months you will have this thing so spindly and leggy, it will make you sad with 4 26w CFL's. If you did everything perfect, go until they are 18-24 inches tall. then 8-16 weeks 12/12.

Yeah I would go 24/0 in veg on WW. If you are going that long (3-4 months), put them into a sunlit window in the day every day and then the bathroom at night with the door closed and the lights on. That way you can prep the 12/12 situation and don't mess with veg.

Then in the 12 phase, remember its about the dark not the light.

i cant keep using the window for the sun light every day... but some days i will use .. i heard about putting to veg in 24/0 this dont stimulet root growth im begginer so what is the 24/0 or 20/4..

thanks a lot people that are helping me..

Back
Top Bottom