1st grow- need help identifying issue please!!

12345jck3

420 Member
I am currently growing 2 cotton candy from delicious seeds and 1 skunk# all 3 from seed
this is the 6 week of veg. water always ph at 5.8 and ppm with nutes around 800. last 2 water feeds had no nutrients added. I thought I may have over done it. also I saw a few gnats and thought they may be fungus gnats so I sprayed plants down with Bonide 3 in 1 insecticide ,fungicide and miticide also made sure the top layer of soil stayed dry . the new growth seems to be deformed/dying I have read tons of threads but cant find anything that replicates what I have going on. I am at a loss and would appreciate any input.
62810.JPG
62711.JPG
62611.JPG
62510.JPG

62410.JPG
62310.JPG
62210.JPG
62115.JPG
62010.JPG
61910.JPG
61810.JPG

I am not sure on the deficiency........... I think boron is a big contributor to deformed leaves although someone will know better. Additionally to this tho you seem to have some type of mold or other containment growing on the leafs.... The white stuff running through your veins is what I am referring too.

You will notice that your deformities are directly related to the yellow spots on the outside of leaves.

so the white that you see on the leaves is actually the dried residue from the bonide spray. It left a milky spotted residue on all the foliage.

Back
Top Bottom