Need help identifying issue

JP here are my tea recipes. I use a supersoil made from The Revs True Living Organics 2.0 recipe and his home made layers and fertilizer spikes. If you use them and a deficiency starts to show we can address that with some organic top dressing but without knowing how your soil was built its a crapshoot at best. That being said they really came around nicely in veg so likely your soil is fine.

I use Happy Frog All purpose 5-5-5 dry fertilizer as its 100% organic and microbe/fungii friendly

All recipes are per gallon of tea and all teas are meant to have equal amounts of water added after brewing to double them. When using stir before each pouring to get tea particles in every plant.

Flowering Tea
1 Tbsp all natural molasses
1/4 teaspoon General Organics CalMg+
1 tbsp dry organic all purpose fertilizer 5-5-5
1 tbsp kelp meal
2 teaspoons guano
1 teaspoon liquid fish fertilizer
1/4 cup Foxfarms Big Bloom
Bubble for 24 hours

Add 1 cup fresh EWC

Bubble for 24 hours
strain and add equal parts water and use.

Late flowering tea for last 4 weeks of flower
1 cup EWC
1/4 cup Foxfarms Big Bloom
1 teaspoon kelp meal
1 teaspoon all natural molasses
Bubble for 24 hours

Vegetative Tea
1 tbsp all natural molasses
1 tbsp kelp meal
1 tbsp alphalpha
1 tbsp dry organic all purpose fertilizer 5-5-5
2 teaspoons liquid fish fertilizer
2 teaspoons guano
1 teaspoin dry soluble kelp or seaweed
bubble for 24 hours

Then add
1 cup EWC
1/4 cup fully composted steer manure
Bubble for 24 hours

I hope everyone had a good Christmas season! Wanted to give everyone a visual update! This is a couple days ago. I will try to upload a new pic either tonight or tomorrow :)
4429bfb498028c3c7e1e48032dd26009.jpg

Nice and frosty! The leaf edges have a bit of a saw tooth look. Are the small pointy tips pointing up on the serrations? if so your fan is too strong. It will stress the plant and slow growth.
Otherwise tho they look really nice! Love the sparlky frost!..
I will check the leaf tips tonight! I've had my fan on high since they were young so it may be time to slow it down!

pictures are decieving too. They may be fine. The little tips shouldnt curl or pount up at all.
Thank you for pointing that out though! That could very well be the case for my plants in the first row! It'll be the first thing I look for when I get home!

And to the great pennywise! Please do not refrain from adding input! I see your name all over the place! I'm always open to learn

Yes. I havent seen the 2017 version but I love the book
As a huge fan of the book and the original I definitely appreciated the new one for what it was. Much more of a horror flick, and a more serious pennywise compared to the legend Tim curry' s version

Hey all! I know it's been a while since I've posted! So here is a picture update with how the girls are looking!!! Alot of growth still coming on :)
6fca5e83e559d50f937ded9e116c4a76.jpg
51e274a34413fae525a5211660fc971d.jpg
3c55dba560d219c5049fc0d5ee2bcf83.jpg
eee835f337196d608be8a1d1dc9ed9a0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom