1st post Please help, I got a plan but need advice...PLEASE

my10mm

First let me say Hi(gh). This is my first post, ive been reading and lurking for a while but was kinda scared to join but im glad I did.
My predicament is this; I have worked for th same company for 5 years and never had to do a pee test. I was made aware about a week ago that we are being bought out and guess what, in order to keep my employment I have to pass a urine test and physical capabilities test. Im not too worried about the physical test as it will likely consist of bending and lifting 50lbs but the urine test has me mortified. My test is on the 15th of this month(October). I quit smoking seven days ago and have no intention of smoking again until I pass my test or god forbid find another job.
I need some advice.
I went out and bought some quick fix plus 6.0 and thought I had it covered with that until I read a few stories of QF failing. A budddy of mine just used another brand, magnum I think, to pass a test to get employed at a very good job and had success. I bought the QF+ cause my headshop guy said it was the best but after reading stories of QF failing im worried.
Im going to try and aquire some real pee from my bro who dont smoke and use it as a substitute instead. My concern is keeping it at a good temperature. Will a heating pad keep real pee up to temp the same as it does for fake pee? I plan on tucking it behind my sack and wearing two pairs of whitey tighties. Would that work or will it get too hot?
I also have a back up plan which is of course dilute. But that raises more questions. Ive read to drink a lot of water and to take b12 and creatine for color and specific gravity. Ihave also read to use gelatin to block the fat cells from entering my urine stream temporarily. Would a good detox drink work for this? The ingredients in most of them seem to be b vitamins and gelatin so it seems like the easiest solution if the science is the same.
If I cant get real pee from my bro should the QF+ or the dilution method be my best bet. Im really wanting to use dilution as my back up plan but am now scared that if I have to use the QF+ as primary plan they(the test facility) will know its fake as I have read they can test for fake urine but no one seems to know how.
Im 6' 240lbs and slightly active and have smoked for a long time, usually before bed as it is the only thing that helps my insomnia. I was smoking maybe a half a bowl a night and an eighth would last me about 7-10 days. I think that classifies me as a heavy smoker. I know the test is the 15th and am trying to prepare the best I can. There is just so much contradictory info out there I dont know what to trust or what to do, couple that with the fact that the detox/substitution companies seem to spread so much misinformation I am one scared dude right now. After lurking around and spending hours reading this seems the best place to get some real answers...PLEASE people I beg of you, help me I need real info from real people with real experience, not someone trying to sell me something.
Please please please help to educate me time is running thin!

The QF+ should work fine unless the lab isn't following protocols. The real urine will work to as long as he isn't taking any drugs including prescription drugs. There's been quite a lot of fake posts about QF not working at its usually from QF competitors even though a lot of these outfits buy the synthetic urine for QF and rebrand it.
I would still dilute the morning of the test to have a backup plan available at the lab in case something goes wrong with subbing. A detox drink might help a little. Don't drink more than 36 ounces of fluid the morning of the test.
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

Thanks for the reply man. I am just freakin out about this whole situation. Smoking has never affected my attendance or work performance and on top of being scared, anxious and rather depressed over the whole situation im kinda angry that not only do I have to test but that the tests even exist. But it is what it is I guess. The only problem with using my bros pee is that he takes antidepressants, do they test for that? After reading your response im wondering if I just should use the QF with my dilution back up plan. By the time the test rolls around I will have been clean for 15 days, do ya think thats enough time for dilution to work? Like I said im just freaking out. Im trying real hard to just relax but I dont know if ill be able to until after this is all said and done.

I've always felt that random drug tests are a violation of the 4th Amendment.
It would be a risk to use his pee if he's taking anitdepressants. Some of these will pop positive on a strip test but will test fine when they do the confirmation test. I'm not that familiar with antidepressants and some of them may contain drugs that are tested for in a 5 panel drug test. I would go with the synthetic instead.
You might be ok with dilution in another 15 days but you'll want to buy a couple of test strips to test yourself at home first to see. If not just stick with the synthetic and be sure to practice keeping the heat in range a little.

I have had a friend that failed with QF due to "testing negative for human DNA". I would think you could defeat that problem by spitting in the cup.

So they test for dna!?
Ive been reading for days on urine testing and this is the first I have heard of such a thing. I mean thats just freaky! My friend just got a job for a major corporation using synthetic, im tryin to keep my job as a tire salesman but it is a larger tire retailer. I just cant help but wonder if my place would pay for the same level of testing as my buddies place did.
?..seriously, DNA?!?

So they test for dna!?
Ive been reading for days on urine testing and this is the first I have heard of such a thing. I mean thats just freaky! My friend just got a job for a major corporation using synthetic, im tryin to keep my job as a tire salesman but it is a larger tire retailer. I just cant help but wonder if my place would pay for the same level of testing as my buddies place did.
?..seriously, DNA?!?
No one is testing for DNA without your authorization. Its illegal to test for DNA. But they do test for uric acid in some cases. Some labs are doing that here in Washington and Oregon. The QF+ canadian version fixes that issue.

This was a construction worker for a government contract, I doubt it would be done on a regular UA for a civilian employer. Most of the people that fail UA's with synthetics do so because of temperature. Which you can still do if you "borrow" someone else's pee.
All sub contractors for government jobs must follow the federal protocols for drug testing and just regular synthetic urine will pass those tests.
People should pay attention to the testing process to make sure they're following the protocols. And read the authorization forms.

Back
Top Bottom