1st time Auto Flower?

Santurro99

Hello, i had a few questions regarding White Dwarf and Ak47 auto flowers.

First off, im using a....
3x4x6 tent
400w htg mh/hps light
2 4'' fans
FF Ocean Forest soil
Distilled H2O

Which bulb should i go with? The MH of HPS?
How long should i keep the lights on?
How long should i keep the fans on?
When should I start nutes?

I appreciate any help to get me started.
Thanks

Any info as to what light I should use. Ive read that I should start with a MH then switch to HPS once it starts showing sex. I heard that I should keep the lights off for 24 hours to induce flowering then go with 16 hours of light a day? Does this sound right?

Thanks, a bunch of useful info there but I didn't really find anything specific to auto flower strains. Trial and error is the best teacher, no? I will start by doing 20/4 and keep the fans on the entire time the lights are on. Or is 24 hours of light recommended? Start with the MH and switch to HPS once flowering starts. Ill start nutes after 30days and see what happens. Cheers.

From my research i believe 20/4 would be ideal light schedule for autoflowers, and this can be used throughout your entire grow, as autoflowers are exactly that, they will go into flower themselves automatically after a few weeks, so no need to flip to a 12/12 to initiate the flower period... Trial and Error is the best way to learn, my first grow was a complete flop and lasted 6 week or thereabout before i decided to give up on them and start over as they were never going to produce any kind of quantity (link to 1st grow bottom in sig) 2nd grow still not going as well as i would have liked or hoped, but just gotta stick with it, and hopefully things will turn out well, as with most things, time will tell!!

Use the mh then switch to hps when see flowers. You can use whatever light schedule u want most prefer 18-6 or 20-4 but others have 12/12from seed with great results.... Auto flowers can be sensitive to Nutes feed 1/4 strength at first then up the does.. Start using Nutes after the 1st set of true leaves.... Also pot it in its finishing pot straight away they don't like to be transplanted :) hope this helps

Hi guys! I just started my first grow a few weeks ago. I germinated my seeds on the 22nd of August. Up till today they have sprouted and shown some leaves. I have actually grown a Ak47 a few years back but didn't go along with it till the end. I kinda remembered that that plant grew a bit faster. I'm really concerned about the speed of my plants. The blue cheese seedling seems like it's not growing. The vanilla kush was a bit stretchy but fine now. It is also showing signs of slow growth. The pineapple chunk looks a bit better than the vanilla and blue cheese. My autos are going up at the same pace as the pineapple.

Here is my set up,
450watts LEDx2 so 900watts led in total.
6 inch ventilating fan
Coco/organic soil/worm cast for growing medium.
My temps 27-32c
Humidity50-70%
Haven't got a ph meter yet.
No nutes yet.

Can you guys please tell me if my plants are doing fine or not. If not, how can I save my plants. Thanks a lot everybody.
CHEERS!

Back
Top Bottom