Question on Auto flower

bobbitchen

I have germinated 3 lowryder autos. With a normal plant I would wait for about 3 weeks and start feeding FF grow big then upon flowering I feed with FF tiger bloom and FF big bloom. Is it the same with an auto since they are kinda vegetative and flowering at the same time. Also in about 2 weeks I will transplant into FF ocean. Right now in FF light warrior. Thanks in advance.

you can use the same schedule you've been using for normal plants. Lowryders really don't go right into flowering as soon as they sprout. They have to reach a certain age before they start flowering, so if they're in quality soil, you don't need to feed them for 3 weeks, by which time they should be flowering.

Once they start flowering, you can use the FF Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom just as you do with normal plants, but lowryders have lower nute requirements than most strains, so I'd start with half-strength nutes.

autos will grow veg the first 2 weeks its out of the ground then it kicks over to bloom. your soil choice is great altho id advise mixing the ocean forest and light warrior 50/50. and no need for nutes for a few weeks if your using that soil it has loads of stuff the plants like already mixed in.

Thanx for the info. These girls grow really fast. I can't wait to taste those oh so sweet nuggies. Anyone have Any info on other autos?

Back
Top Bottom