Hello Everyone I am a Horticulturalist

OrganicNectar

Hello everyone with 420 magazine! I am a grower seeking professional advice to simply better my operation...

with that being said, this is what I work with. Let me know if there is something I am missing, need, executing incorrectly, or down right stupid. I am limited to receiving advice locally considering discretion is my greatest asset to success.

I HAVE VEGGED FOR THREE WEEKS AND NOW JUST SWITCHED TO FLOWER. tallest = 2ft(maui wowi)

CLONES
-Wonderberry
-Maui wowi
-Sour diesel
Total - 25 Plants

EQUIPMENT
-PH meter
-400 WHATT HPS/MH
-Humidifier-dehumidifier
-thermometer
-hydrometer

SOIL
-8 inch diameter, 3 gallon pots
-FF Ocean Forest -1/2 per pot
-FF Seeder -1/2 per pot
-COCO shavings 1/8 per pot
-dolomite lime

FERT/ NUTES - ALL ORGANIC
-FF grow big

-FF big bloom
-FF tiger bloom
-FF cha ching (potential)
-AN bud candy(potential)

I have just begun my flowering, let me know if cha ching and bud candy are effective applications for my operation. Anything would help. Please dont suggest an approach w/o FF tiger bloom and FF big bloom, would like to keep it fox farm although I will be switching to an Advanced Nutrient schedule next operation. Thanks!!

:welcome: To the 420Magazine forums.
I am a grower seeking professional advice to simply better my operation...
I don't no of any pros at 420, But we have some well established growers.
Please dont suggest an approach w/o FF tiger bloom and FF big bloom, would like to keep it fox farm although I will be switching to an Advanced Nutrient schedule next operation. Thanks!!
You'll get excellent results with Fox Farm nutes.
Less is almost always better.
:thanks: for joining us. I'll see you in the forums.
:peace:

Welcome to 420, :welcome:
such a peaceful and informative site.

I have cultured a few hores in my time!

You've found a very helpful site, a very peaceful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Peace :peacetwo:

I'm sorry. I can't help myself.

lock stock & two smoking barrels said:
"We're growing copious amounts of marijuana, yeah?"
"Yeeeahh."
"And you're carrying a wasted girl, and a bag of fertilizer. You don't look like your average horti-F***ING-culturalist!"

In all seriousness though, I can't wait to see the results. You obviously know what you are doing. I'll be starting my first grow asap, and will be looking in on this thread for tips along the way. Good job!

Good to hear. The more grow ops you do the more you learn from it and better your skills. I am just starting myself, and with help from many people my starting grow seems to be a good one.

We are two brothers and we are more than willing to help anyone who seeks advice.

Hello everyone with 420 magazine! I am a grower seeking professional advice to simply better my operation...

with that being said, this is what I work with. Let me know if there is something I am missing, need, executing incorrectly, or down right stupid. I am limited to receiving advice locally considering discretion is my greatest asset to success.

I HAVE VEGGED FOR THREE WEEKS AND NOW JUST SWITCHED TO FLOWER. tallest = 2ft(maui wowi)

CLONES
-Wonderberry
-Maui wowi
-Sour diesel
Total - 25 Plants

EQUIPMENT
-PH meter
-400 WHATT HPS/MH
-Humidifier-dehumidifier
-thermometer
-hydrometer

SOIL
-FF Ocean Forest -1/2 per pot
-FF Seeder -1/2 per pot
-COCO shavings 1/8 per pot
-dolomite lime

FERT/ NUTES - ALL ORGANIC
-FF grow big

-FF big bloom
-FF tiger bloom
-FF cha ching (potential)
-AN bud candy(potential)

I have just begun my flowering, let me know if cha ching and bud candy are effective applications for my operation. Anything would help. Please dont suggest an approach w/o FF tiger bloom and FF big bloom, would like to keep it fox farm although I will be switching to an Advanced Nutrient schedule next operation. Thanks!!

Sounds like you're already a professional - being a horticulturalist and all. Most of us here aren't trained in growing, it just comes with experience.

I think FF works well for a lot of people, though I'm more of an AN person. The Bud Candy is a fave of mine lately.

Overall, I think you're probably the best authority on this grow schedule - looks sound to me, IMHO. People will really learn from this, assuming they follow it as precisely as you have things laid out.

:nicethread:

tallest = 2ft(maui wowi)

Total - 25 Plants

-400 WHATT HPS/MH

As a complete and total nonprofessional, id say you might want more room and light to finish 25 plants vegged to 2'. Whats the square footage of the grow?

Back
Top Bottom