I need some help

Canachris

1 of my plants is looking not so good the other is fine , they are at week 6-7 flowering the leaves are looking like either they were over fed or too dry or maybe lacking something. I've kept a wet - dry cycle until early flowering, the past two weeks I've been watering every third day. and I may gotten a bit heavy handed with newtz, I've been giving them the Coast of Maine Stonington blend dry newtz and the FF trio, Open sesame, Beasty bloom, and I'm now on the Cha-Ching I've been doing the FF trio every other watering. Any ideas or advice is appreciated

IMG_20240430_095202305.jpg

IMG_20240430_095501618.jpg

IMG_20240430_095517808.jpg

IMG_20240430_095653361_HDR.jpg

nute issues. looks like it went from a pk ask to a bit over.
if you are using a dry nute watered in along with bottle nutes it will be super shitty to balance correct. the dry nute can take you all over the map as it releases.

nute issues. looks like it went from a pk ask to a bit over.
if you are using a dry nute watered in along with bottle nutes it will be super shitty to balance correct. the dry nute can take you all over the map as it releases.
I think ur spot on, I've been giving them plain water for a week and one bounced back but the other didn't. the one that still has issues didn't drain as well as the other , I guess I didn't put enough drain holes in that container

With fox farm nutes, coast of maine soil, and NPK boosters, those girls are stuffed. Just keep watering until harvest. Its week 6 or 7, It looks like senescence to me. She finishing up.
Thanks, she may get the chop at the end of this week depending on how the tricombs look. I've picked a small bud and dried it and it's got nice taste and a good buzz

no, the Coast of Maine Stonington blend nutrients don't need to be flushed
Very true, but you are feeding the plants salts with the fox farm nutrients. I still recommend a “flushing”. It’s the blend I use as well, but I only use dried organic amendments. I don’t flush, unless an issue arise as a countermeasure.
she may get the chop at the end of this week
What kind of cultivar? She looks like she has a couple of weeks left. At least 2 minimum.

Canachris, when I saw in your journal the manner in which you were switching nutrients from feed to feed I suspected that you were asking for trouble. My thought at the time was, "Well, if something goes amiss it'll be damn hard to pin down what caused it and how to mitigate."

I didn't say anything about it in your journal out of deference to you. Plus, for me it's just hard to tell someone, "No. Don't do that!"

Give them a flush, a big one. And when you feed them afterward settle on one set of nutrients and run with those to the finish.

Keep things as simple as possible, dude! The plants prefer it that way. :Rasta:

Canachris, when I saw in your journal the manner in which you were switching nutrients from feed to feed I suspected that you were asking for trouble. My thought at the time was, "Well, if something goes amiss it'll be damn hard to pin down what caused it and how to mitigate."

I didn't say anything about it in your journal out of deference to you. Plus, for me it's just hard to tell someone, "No. Don't do that!"

Give them a flush, a big one. And when you feed them afterward settle on one set of nutrients and run with those to the finish.

Keep things as simple as possible, dude! The plants prefer it that way. :Rasta:
Thanks GDB, I had forgotten the C O M dry nutes take time to work the way into the soil. what I give them this week won't be available to the plants for at least a week . and when I started giving the them the FF nutes even tho I was giving them at half strength it was too much. plus with my memory issues I lose track of when an how much I'm feeding and watering. and trying to flush them is a difficult process it involves getting down on the floor and adding water and sucking up the overflow with a turkey baster... LOL . plus from what I've read it takes like three times the water to the size of the container,an it a 10 gallon container. but the gallon I've put thru them over the past few days has helped the smaller container a lot but the other has drainage issues. I can't figure out why both containers are the same, but anyhoo to make a long response a little less long ... I'm not the type to get offended or have any problems with advice or second guessing my day to day operations. my brain issues make my decision making abilities and short term memory problems make it hard to keep track of what I'm doing one day to the next. hope this makes sense

I think beyond the leaf discoloration the plants look good. It's definitely nutes related. You're probably doing the best by just giving the plain water for a little bit. It'll help flush an dissolve some the build up. It's no biggie 😊 they're flowering and you're doing a great job.

I feel a little bad now Chris. One never knows what kind of issues folks on 420 are dealing with unless they just happen to have read about it at some point.

But based on what you've told me, you have even more of a reason to keep things simple and stop trying to remember a variety of plant inputs.

I wish you well, Chris! :)

Back
Top Bottom