First Grow Ever - White Widow

Day 79:

Starting my 2week flush tomorrow. I read its important to still PH water at roots during flush so plants can properly use up all nutrients available and I also hear that its okay to flush plants with non PH'd water. Dont know which to believe. Can someone with experience in this please clarify ?

420-magazine-mobile334181548.jpg
420-magazine-mobile487122477.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1979267475.jpg

Day 81:

Started my flush yesterday with PH'd water.

Already seeing 7% amber. Will flush for about 14days so i can maybe end up with at least 20% amber. I'll chop one at Day 93 and let the other go for another 7days making it 100 Days from seed. Hoping this will make a difference if any.
420-magazine-mobile1873975233.jpg
420-magazine-mobile851486220.jpg
420-magazine-mobile68355280.jpg

Hey dude, whats the consensus from you about topping vs not topping this strain? Since i've got the same strain, i reckon you could really help me out here :D

I strongly suggest you top your WWA. My WW plant that was not topped has one big cola with few smaller colas. My topped plant has an even canopy with more colas that are the same height and width. The stem is double that of the plant that was not topped. The buds are also very dense. I have another WWA that i did not top. I only LST'd and she has some massive colas. So I'd say top your plant but if you don't train her you wont get as much yield.

The WW strain will take to topping just fine. I recently also topped my NLA last week and shes growing very fast!

I strongly suggest you top your WWA. My WW plant that was not topped has one big cola with few smaller colas. My topped plant has an even canopy with more colas that are the same height and width. The stem is double that of the plant that was not topped. The buds are also very dense. I have another WWA that i did not top. I only LST'd and she has some massive colas. So I'd say top your plant but if you don't train her you wont get as much yield.

The WW strain will take to topping just fine. I recently also topped my NLA last week and shes growing very fast!
Awesome man. Just what i wanted to hear. Thanks!

Day 83:

Took a look at my girl today. I started to notice some spots on the main cola that are either turning purple/brown. Im not sure what this is. I lowered my light over the weekend. Maybe it could be light burn? Thinking of flushing for 10days instead of 14.
420-magazine-mobile2117000597.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1400134146.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1620097177.jpg

Not too sure personally, but the leaves, aside from the expected and intentional nute deficiency, certainly look like they're under either heat or light stress? They look like they're really drying out and not just losing nutes. Might be a good call to move your light back

Yea i think i will adjust light. I have 2 other plants inside the tent and I'm only seeng light burn on this cola.

Day 84:

Excited to harvest this plant coz i know the yield will def be more than my other plant that is close to harvest. Buds are pretty dense. Gave last feeding today and i will start flushing on Sunday.
420-magazine-mobile829703011.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2084714072.jpg

My 51 Day old WW is taking up all the space in my tent hence why I'm trying to harvest my other two babies asap.
420-magazine-mobile2060771211.jpg

420-magazine-mobile223453986.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2110143784.jpg

Day 89:

I will give a final flush with Ph'd water to one of WW tomorrow. She will sit in the dark for 72hours before I chop her on Saturday. I was wondering if theres anything else i need to do before chopping her?

Also, since this is a learning experience and just for the heck of it I decided to flush my second WW with plain tap water to see if it makes any difference.

What else should I do ?

Back
Top Bottom