First Grow Ever - White Widow

Hey Grow17, head a read through and can only say well done here. Impressive how they fattened up in late stage. Patience pays off here! Great results :)

Yea Thanks to Pennywise for his advice. He's been a great help. Else, i woulda chopped her a long time ago lmao. But like you said patience is key!

Ah cool cool. Thanks. Any projection for what day on the counter will be harvest?
Honestly, I have no idea. Thinking of starting my flush sometime next week but I'm not a 100% sure as i am yet to see 10-15% amber. So once i start to see amber i'll chop her off. I also noticed that some folks on here chopped their plants while still pushing out pistils. I don't wanna do that.

Just be sure to ask as much questions as possible if you ever run into any problems. Everyone on here is very helpful!
I love this site, i have learned just about everything i know about indoor growing and autos from reading all the experienced growers journals and input on things. Thanks everyone.✌

Day 77

Took a look at the ladies last night

Seeing a few cloudy/amber here and there. Gave last feeding today gonna start my 2 week flush on Sunday. And i picked a harvest date 5/21 which will make Plants 91 days from seed.
420-magazine-mobile445853569.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1668362290.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1073611694.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1857768506.jpg

Back
Top Bottom