First Grow Ever - White Widow

Topped Plant aka Plant number 2. I believe topping this plant set it back a week behind. Did some back- building on this plant so looking forward to seeing the difference if any.
420-magazine-mobile1920809489.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1787418775.jpg

420-magazine-mobile347550273.jpg

All comments and opinions are welcome!
Lady's looking good a light defol on the inward facing fans will help penetration don't be afraid to hurt them plants are very strong also looks like a few weeks left on this one wait till the leafs start to yellow flush them well also flushin is important as is drying it correctly

Topped Plant aka Plant number 2. I believe topping this plant set it back a week behind. Did some back- building on this plant so looking forward to seeing the difference if any.
420-magazine-mobile1920809489.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1787418775.jpg

420-magazine-mobile347550273.jpg

All comments and opinions are welcome!

Hey there the Grow17, take that advice from Pennywise and hold onto it bro!....✌️

Lady's looking good a light defol on the inward facing fans will help penetration don't be afraid to hurt them plants are very strong also looks like a few weeks left on this one wait till the leafs start to yellow flush them well also flushin is important as is drying it correctly

Yea i did a lil defol today maybe i'll do some more in a couple days. That plant is way behind the other plant because I topped it.

Day 67:

Decided to spread plants apart for more light penetration as shes nearing the last stage of flowering. I have learned a great deal growing these plants including how to better LST which I have been able to do on my young WW plant.

Heres a pic of the 1st plant. Also did some more defol on the second plant. Will post pics when home
420-magazine-mobile2028384582.jpg

420-magazine-mobile218799082.jpg

As always comments are welcome!

Hey guys, I apologize for the lack of update. Been a long week!

71 Days from Seed.

At this point, both plants are still pushing out mad pistils which is surprising to me. They just entered week 11.

I finally gave up on checking trichomes since plants still pushing out pistils. I see a few white hairs on the main cola and bottom colas so it still has a couple weeks to go. However the buds are getting fatter and i've noticed a huge difference in the main cola. Its huge! Main cola is hard as a rock. I guess what they say about HPS is true minus the heat lmao
420-magazine-mobile1475237536.jpg

420-magazine-mobile449360689.jpg

My topped plant still has a long way to go as its still pushing out pistils. Buds are getting pretty fat and dense but its far behind my first plant.
420-magazine-mobile1129048923.jpg

420-magazine-mobile670400227.jpg

Day 35

Haven't really done much to this plant other than bully it and train the hell out of it. Plants taking up a lot of room in my tent due to its branches. Gonna have to reorganize things
420-magazine-mobile1114320599.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1829091791.jpg

I still have a long way to go as I haven't even gotten to the harvest or curing stage. Im still learning and i appreciate everyones support. All input and comments are welcome!

Also thinking of getting additional light to support my 250 hps. Thinking about LEDs any suggestions ?

I lit a joint while writing this so sorry for the long ass post.

Im even less experienced than you are, but so far with my *Mars Hydro, I cant see any reason to complain. Even when the lights are 20+ inches away from my pepper plants, I;ve had no stretching at all (Used a control with more plants at a south-facing window. They stretched like all hell dude. Dont know how they could support fruit).

MArs hydro are the "affordable" brand as well. so if you're on any sort of budget, they could be the way to go. Their reflector series are supposed to be great supplemental lights

Im even less experienced than you are, but so far with my Mrs Hydro, I cant see any reason to complain. Even when the lights are 20+ inches away from my pepper plants, I;ve had no stretching at all (Used a control with more plants at a south-facing window. They stretched like all hell dude. Dont know how they could support fruit).

MArs hydro are the "affordable" brand as well. so if you're on any sort of budget, they could be the way to go. Their reflector series are supposed to be great supplemental lights

Yea Jurf I see a lot of people using Mars Hydro. So far i haven't heard any bad reviews. I'll look into it and maybe give it a try.

Day 74.

Plants are still alive and kicking. Cant really do much other than sit back and wait for harvest. Buds are filling out everyday. Definitely not looking to harvest prematurely so patience is key!
420-magazine-mobile1152247564.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1580809734.jpg

Gotta learn how to take better pics
420-magazine-mobile170355566.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1017860504.jpg

Back
Top Bottom