First Grow Ever - White Widow

If the other plant is anything to go by, and if the bud washing you did doesnt affect the dry weight that much, then my calculations say you're looking at 98 grams! GOnna be interesting to see how close I got haha

What does bud washing do man?

Pretty damn close Jurf. 96 grams.

If i get 96 grams off one i will be happy as can be lol.✌
Same here man lol. For sure. Hell if i pull 70 i'll be over the moon. It keeps hittibg me over and over again that, as long as i dont SCREW UP, im gonna have an abundance of great smoke. Do you know how expensive this shit is in ireland? And most of the time its really not that good More often than not, you're paying 50 euro for 3.5 grams of anxiety hahaha

Same here man lol. For sure. Hell if i pull 70 i'll be over the moon. It keeps hittibg me over and over again that, as long as i dont SCREW UP, im gonna have an abundance of great smoke. Do you know how expensive this shit is in ireland? And most of the time its really not that good More often than not, you're paying 50 euro for 3.5 grams of anxiety hahaha
Well im in about the same shape, were im from you get 3g for $50 and its not very good at times, at least if we grow our own we can pick what strain we want lol, im going to grow some photos next run and maybe even make a mother or two.✌

Well im in about the same shape, were im from you get 3g for $50 and its not very good at times, at least if we grow our own we can pick what strain we want lol, im going to grow some photos next run and maybe even make a mother or two.✌
I just wanna know how i produce that 9/10 or 10/10 bud. Some of the shit i smoked before was so good it made me forget nearly everything else i enjoyed in life lol. You know that kinda weed where the snoke it smooth, tasty and doesnt hit you, but rather it envelopes you in a curtain of velvety comfort.

Thankully i got my shit together and under control now, got a grip on my addictive tendencies, but i still wanna be able to produce that super high grade stuff. Probably more likely to get it from photos, but i wont be starting a photo grow until maybe late autumn/early winter. Looking forward to it though!

I just wanna know how i produce that 9/10 or 10/10 bud. Some of the shit i smoked before was so good it made me forget nearly everything else i enjoyed in life lol. You know that kinda weed where the snoke it smooth, tasty and doesnt hit you, but rather it envelopes you in a curtain of velvety comfort.

Thankully i got my shit together and under control now, got a grip on my addictive tendencies, but i still wanna be able to produce that super high grade stuff. Probably more likely to get it from photos, but i wont be starting a photo grow until maybe late autumn/early winter. Looking forward to it though!
Yea that one reason im wanting to grow photos, once you find that strain that produces the right bud for you then you can keep a mother and run clones and keep her around for a while.✌

Yeah man. Honestly there are so many strains... i want to try thrm all hahaha. I wanna try skunk #1, OG Kush, Grand daddy purple, girls scout cookies, northern lights, frisian duck, LSD... i could go on and on. Gotta grow em all!
Oh, I've had GDP! It was great for daytime when I needed to stay focused. I packed up my whole house and moved across the state on Granddaddy Purple.

I popped THC Bomb, GSC and Green-O-Matic two days ago but i will not be starting another journal for this grow. Maybe later in the future. Btw this Journal has ended. Thanks for all your support. Peace.

I popped THC Bomb, GSC and Green-O-Matic two days ago but i will not be starting another journal for this grow. Maybe later in the future. Btw this Journal has ended. Thanks for all your support. Peace.
Good luck, i have enjoyed your journal, hope that thc bomb turns into a green monster for you lol.✌

Hey TheGrow17, how you doing? I'm on day 85 you got any thoughts or pointers. Such as when to start flushing her. I'm thinking about a week out then a 2 week flush. Much love and thx.
IMG_023956.JPG
[img Oh and its AWW from Pyramid Seeds

Back
Top Bottom