1st time grower needs major help

jdl1st

I'm looking for a growing guru.I've ordered a supercloset 2.0 deluxe.I've learned a little from watching you tube.But I need someone to hold my hand thru my first grow.pretty much everything including seed selection.:peace:

Well seed wise for you first time, I would go with big bud, Super Iced Grapefruit, easy rider, strawberry ice, purple power, or any auto. You could just google beginner weed strains, and autos are really easy but dont yield high and arent very potent, but for starting off to get the hang. As for the closet thing I am with jandre2k3 I just use soil, water, and compost. But I am sure they have some grow guides on here or google. Happy growing

Well seed wise for you first time, I would go with big bud, Super Iced Grapefruit, easy rider, strawberry ice, purple power, or any auto. You could just google beginner weed strains, and autos are really easy but dont yield high and arent very potent, but for starting off to get the hang. As for the closet thing I am with jandre2k3 I just use soil, water, and compost. But I am sure they have some grow guides on here or google. Happy growing

While I do agree that the yields can be smaller, I to disagree with the potency statement. There are SEVERAL auto-flower strains that are on par with medical strength cannabis. You just have to know what you're looking for. If you get a high CBD auto for its anti inflammatory properties, just like any strain, auto or not, it will not "get you high" like some people like. But if you get a good strain that has very high THC levels, I dare you to try to tell the auto from the photo strain in a blind taste test.

Autos have come a long way past the bad name they got 10 years ago. They just seem to have people perpetuate the stereotype about them.

Wow all I hear is how they have low thc content, the only reason I saw was for a quick ounce. But if your statement is true man I should get some and see.

Wow all I hear is how they have low thc content, the only reason I saw was for a quick ounce. But if your statement is true man I should get some and see.

Do some research, it takes time to find the one right for you. I grow a strain that is high CBD and it's a photo strain, others don't like it for the lack of a heavy stone, but it works very well for me and my migraines. I know a guy on here that is trying the Autos and has been quite surprised.

Look for the auto strains between 17% and 22% THC. You'll see that the rumors are false when you grow it out.

Back
Top Bottom