Please Help

jdl1st

Hello everyone.
I'm ordering a supercloset 2.0 deluxe.I've never grown anything before.can someone give me some tip's? I'm 41yrs old and all I've ever smoked is commercial seedy mostly pressed B.S from Mexico.But I have ran across some good home grown from time to time.I did once get a nugget from CA once it was almost black.It blew me away. that's what I want to grow.
so any advise on what kind of seeds I should buy?Ive been smoking spice for two years but the local brown shirts have outlawed it.so Ive not had a buzz in 3mo now "I'm not a drinker" .
I have anxiety issues and the doctor has me on Xanax and I am not a big fan of it.I just want to sleep all the time.And I'm scared of the addiction of it.And I know he's going to cut me off in a month or so.
Any growing tips or suggestions on seeds or were the best place to order them would be greatly appreciated.:thanks:

Welcome JDL....You have come to the right spot for information, glad you found us...Sorry to hear about your problems with anxiety. I know how that is and I also don't like taking pills....But since you asked for tips on growing, here are some links for you to check out...

How do I germinate seeds?

How do I germinate seeds in soil?

What is Vegetative growth?

It would be up to you what kind of beans you would like. I mean what kind of high are you looking for? Here's another link that may help you decide...

What are the Different Types of High Associated with Indica, Sativa and Hybrid Strain

Medical Marijuana Strain Reviews - 420 Magazine

Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE

Also thought I would include the forum guidelines, you should take a look when you have time....

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Thank's for the reply.I think from what I've read I would like Sativa more than Indica.But if I'm correct they grow tall and take a lot longer to grow.With the limited space I'll have with the grow box I don't think I could grow a sativa.I would like something that has a happy uplifting buzz without being couchlocked.

Thank's for the reply.I think from what I've read I would like Sativa more than Indica.But if I'm correct they grow tall and take a lot longer to grow.With the limited space I'll have with the grow box I don't think I could grow a sativa.I would like something that has a happy uplifting buzz without being couchlocked.

You sure about that? Indicas have the shorter grow time and less of a couch lock. There's so many strains out there, it'll take time but I am sure you will find one that you like. Sorry, I can't be more help to you but I am new to using good strains and am working on a list of which ones I would like to get in the future.

Well, if there were to get tall you could lst (low stress training) or tie them down, same thing. Or just grow them to a certain height then put in flower. Hopefully someone will come along who can provide better insight for you.

thinks like I said I'm a newbie at growing.and all I've ever had was full of seed and stems,brown and tastes like dirt for the most part.I lucked out and got a nugget from cal once it was almost black omg was it good.here in the backwoods of Virginia were just not exposed to the high quality stuff you guys get on the left coast.everyone around here are on meth or the oxys.nether of which is for me.
I've learned about the flowering and veg and cloning watching youtube.I've invested a chunk of change on this grow box.I just want to do it right.
SO are you telling me I can go from veg to flower at any time?
I sure could use a growing guru to walk me thru this the first time.anu suggestions on that?

Back
Top Bottom