Help My Insomnia!

joebigblue

Hi, can anyone tell me the best strain of indica to help me sleep? I have chronic insomnia, had it all my life, I'm 58 now, been relying on xanax to help me sleep, take maybe 2 a week, but I'm about to run out. I have a sativa strain right now that I smoke during the day, but it doesn't make me sleepy at all. I grow DWC in a small space. Any help will be greatly appreciated! I just want it to flat knock my ass out!!

I Know How You Feel About Pills For Sleep,SUCKS!!!+ALL THE WITHDRAWALS....Personally My Favorites For Sleep Is Grand Daddy Purple(GDP),Bubba Kush And Purple Kush!!!

Most Indicas will do the trick. I know how you feel, I medicate mainly for anxiety and insomnia and cannabis is by far the most effectively treatment I've ever found.

Granddaddy Purple, Bubba Kush, Northern Lights, Blue Cheese, Purple Kush, Blackberry Kush, Grape Ape.... all are known as very effective sleep aids. But like I said, most Indicas should help.

I find the best method to stay asleep all night is to eat an edible 20 minutes before bed then smoke right before bed. The smoke before bed will put you to sleep and the edible will keep you asleep. Start with a small amount of edible at first then increase as needed. My preference is usually an og strain.

Back
Top Bottom