Pretty much newbie

Troutman17

Hello I am a US Veteran and have been using MJ for pain and depression. Now my journal will be used from the start as a learning tool for myself and any one who can benefit. So my grow will be outdoors. The first question I'm going to put out is the type of plant seeds. My needs are chronic pain. I also suffer from depression,anxiety,insomnia with an emphasis on the pain. What I'm looking for is a day time pain relief with functionality. With a night time ability to be able to help with pain and insomnia. So in conclusion this is going to be a complete community effort.

P.S. Thank you for the help that I know I'm going to need.

EVERYONE is a newbie.
We are all learning something new every day.
Nobody knows everything they need to know about anything.

But, having said that ... there is a lot of experience here. Lots of people have already learned what you need to know, so feel free to come here and ask as many questions you need to ask.
I would suggest that you search these threads before posting - as I'm sure its already been faced. But, hey, if you can't find it, or you need clarification or need to know more ... come here and ask.

~ Auggie ~

Wow I thought I would have more input by now I'm still hopeful .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Wow I thought I would have more input by now I'm still hopeful .

hows it going Troutman17 thank for your service hope your haveing a good Easter, Thats why no ones around probly :hmmmm: its hard to pick a seed now with so many out on the market you want something that a female seed to make it easy now thats the hard part lol what strain to grow do you have your MJ card or is your state legal to smoke have you gone to any dispensary maby grow something you had before and like. I'm growing zombie kush from ripper seeds its something you may like
IMG_58387.JPG
IMG_58526.JPG

I'm in Oregon and it's legal here I've tried a few strains got some blue city diesel yesterday helped with the pain and didn't put me to sleep kind of a nice quick and short high and of course Pineapple Express so I am definitely going to blue city taste good for day time now for night time I need something to knock me out my knees are so bad that at night I literally cry and moan disturbing my wife so something that you have either tried or know of would be nice thank you for your response

I grow from my sister mostly and I love trying different stuff Northern lights we just grew last white shark chocolate lope green crack purple Kush pre-98 Bubba Kush and sooo much more I've grown a lot over the years but I try to grow a few types at once a sativa for the day and indica at night that's where I suggest pre-98 Bubba Kush stuff is amazing great for insomnia

That has been the general consensus that I should have a sativa for day time and indica for night time and I think I have 1 day time picked. I should have said before that I can 4 plants so the first I'm going to try and get is a blue city diesel I really liked the fruity taste so if I had a choice I would like to stay in that type of taste I read about the zombie og sounds good but it had a piney taste not a fan but thanks up for more suggestions .

Back
Top Bottom