1st time hydroponics grow, Unknown seed, Any guesses on strain?

TwistedEvo

At about week 3ish and I can smell it already.

No nutrients yet, but they are ordered.

its about 6/7 inches tall,

on 18/6 2 CFL 5500k Full spectrum lights 7" away.

roots have taken off fast, Ph has been hard to keep between 6.0 and 7.0 in the 1.5 gallon res, but I flush with RO water once a week. And I do not add ph up/down more then 2 times a week because its only 1.5 gallon and roots turn brown fast from shock.

Planning on setting up a larger unit once it out grows this one.

Planning on running a hydroponics with lots of bubbles and let roots hang half in and half out of the water but lots of air will make a mist of water at all times. Hydro/Aero setup.

Had a bag of Medical unknown strain, and a bag with so called super skunk could be one of them but anyone have a id?

403666_10151311652920489_130651545_n.jpg

598444_10151311659865489_1235221654_n.jpg

according to breeders there are more strains then you can shake a stick at. all these strains basically come from 2 main strains(3 if you include autoflowers) so the differences are little(mostly taste,smell potency). they're nothing that can be seen in a pic other then what of the 2 main strains(they are sativa and indica) are dominate. those with fatter,shorter leaves are a indica or indica dominate strain. The sativa leaves are longer and thinner.

Yea figured it would be worth a shot to see what people had to say ;)

This may be something new. This was the only seed in a large crop so makes me wonder.

Back
Top Bottom