1st time....

DJAJ32

I got sick of the acumilation of FLAME seeds builden up in the empty OXY jar. so i have 3 sprouts going in my closet, I read through a grow bible. But I still know shit from shit.

Pruning, topping, any thing 2 increase my yeild, is really not striking home with me. I have read all I can and it still makes very little since 2 me.

I really need someone to dumb this shit down for me, im looking at my plants now.
Do i nip these guys on a branch growing verticle??? or do i knock off one the guys growing off the side.... or mix it up???
It sounds to me there is many different techniques that can b used well.
So if anyone would kind enough 2 share there general Method of madness, dis here stoner would greatly apreciate it!!!:)

PAPAPA pls hlp

I can reword the ?, for those that aint into reading.

Aprox 1 week into Veg growth, What would you do to start increasing your plants yield

top it: It's when u cut off the top of the plant where the new growth is coming... just clip off the top (there will be two growths, opposite from each other) when they're cut, they will regrow, but instead of growing 2 again, each one u cut will grow 2 (cutting the 2 will give you 4 new growths, which will produce 2 Top Colas, instead of just one! but it's kinda tricky and put's a bunch of stress on the plant, so watch out!

i think u shouldnt it top u should jus give it 2 days of darkness n it will start buddin by itself sense its your first time but thats only me right

let it grow to the 4th set o leaves then gentely lay her over n pin her down then all the branches too .... if you feel the need to wack her head off n be like everyone else ...thats a tried n proven technique that gets pretty good yeild ... whack the very tips off of the top then the sane with aall the branches that appear later n youll have a nice bush ....:smokin:

MOTAvation said:
i think u shouldnt it top u should jus give it 2 days of darkness n it will start buddin by itself sense its your first time but thats only me right

He's trying to get MORE BUDS jackass, if he flowers right away, he's gonna get the WAAAAy LESS BUDS! and 2 days of darkness? and it'll bud itself? Dude, this guy was asking for help, not to be given wrong information!

Sheeeeit, tell you what.. MOTAvation.. u go ahead and grow using THIS ADVICE u just gave him, and see how many buds you get by giving the plant 2 days of darkness

DEFINATELY TOP or use SCROG: scrog uses a screen with big squares, big enough for little bud sites to grow thru, this will bring up all the bud sites, so u can give them even LIGHT , u can get like 8 top colas from one plant, using scrog method

taht's a biiiig pipe, in that avatar!

ive got ONE plant with 70+ tops on it ..........:hmmmm: you can get 8 huh?
LST those bitches under some MH until the nodes start to alternate....look at all those tops...:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom