2 questions for the pros

Ace88of420

First off, I'm hitting the flowering phase of my first grow and i have 2 plants one of which has preflowers the second does not. It's a cheap grow from bag seed (i know bag seed is not good for growing, but it was more of an experiment than anything) i can't tell if my plant is male or if it's still a little too soon to see the pistils I'll try adding a pic and thank you to anybody in advance if they can tell me what they think
420-magazine-mobile989505944.jpg

My second question is about a light. I'll be buying some seeds in a few days but the grow season here is done so this grow will be indoors (more than likely in a closet) i don't have much money to spend on supplies and with that being said I'd rather not buy something that won't work. I have a Haodude Led Grow light Bulb, 28W Full Spectrum Led Grow light Bulb.

I just need to know if it will work for a single plant

Hey bud,

#1, its a male
#2 No, its not enough

What is the new space size?
This is going to sound stupid, but I'm not sure the size. Me and my wife will probably be moving in about 2 to 3 months and she had been the one looking at New places while I've been with our kid. Thank you for letting me know it's a male, i thought so but i was hoping i was wrong. Can you suggest a cheap light to use? If it's any help i plan on teeing to grow LSD-25 autoflower by fastbuds seeds

This is going to sound stupid, but I'm not sure the size. Me and my wife will probably be moving in about 2 to 3 months and she had been the one looking at New places while I've been with our kid. Thank you for letting me know it's a male, i thought so but i was hoping i was wrong. Can you suggest a cheap light to use? If it's any help i plan on teeing to grow LSD-25 autoflower by fastbuds seeds

If your handy and can cut aluminum, drills some holes, run some wires, you could make your own.

If you want a light that you dont have to mess with anything, I would suggest Black Diamond Perfect sun Mini. $245 (210 real watts ) would do great in a 2x2 tent.

Then, from there, price goes up for "Cheap" watts,

You can build your own COB set-up, and add on to it whenever you want. There are several variations you can choose from, from power, wattage, color to give you the right light to have great grows.

Almost all led lights that go with Cheap, are cheap, overrated, and just not worth it.

If your handy and can cut aluminum, drills some holes, run some wires, you could make your own.

If you want a light that you dont have to mess with anything, I would suggest Black Diamond Perfect sun Mini. $245 (210 real watts ) would do great in a 2x2 tent.

Then, from there, price goes up for "Cheap" watts,

You can build your own COB set-up, and add on to it whenever you want. There are several variations you can choose from, from power, wattage, color to give you the right light to have great grows.

Almost all led lights that go with Cheap, are cheap, overrated, and just not worth it.
Unfortunately i don't have $200 to spend on a light. i wasn't joking when i said this is gonna be a cheap grow. My last grow (the one mentioned earlier with the pic) was a cheap grow as well. I used soil and a container from a citronella plant i bought last year and my nutes were the little bottle that you get with an aerogarden, for lighting i kept the plant outside. I would love to go all out but i have more pressing matters that my money must go to. But thank you for your advice, if i have extra money fora light at some point i will look into the one you suggested

could you do $65 around?

You could get 2 COBs, that have heatsink, fan, driver, lenses, everything in one purchase, per setup.

Then you nned to go to the Lowes or somewhere and get some aluminum L shaped, and screw a frame together.

The lights are $25 each.

Thats the cheapest COB wise, or you can get the blurples from ebay fro as low as $53

I hear you on the money thing bro, most grow for that very reason.

You give me your budget, and ill research the best route for ya

Back
Top Bottom