2 tent closet grow / opinions or tips?

Tecumseh

I'm planning my grow closet and would like a little input.

The closet is 8.5 feet long by 2 feet deep and 7 feet high and has 2 forward facing doors about 15" apart. On either side of each door will be a vent to allow fresh air to enter the closet. These vents will be covered on the inside with a.c. filters to thwart dust.

Inside I will have 2 tents, both measuring 3'L x20"W x5'H.One tent will be for veg and the other for flowering. There will be 1 400w light in each tent. (MH for veg/ HPS for bud). Light fixtures are cool tubes that will be linked together via 6" duct hose. In one of the tents I will have a 6" inline carbon filter. from this same tent(with filter) all air will be pulled out by a 6" inline fan rated at 440 CFM, and vented through the floor to a dryer vent on the outside of my home. So, what's happening here is, the air is pulled through tent #1 into tent #2, where it is then vented through a carbon filter, to the outdoors.

Above the tents, at about 5',8" there is a shelf upon which I will place the ballasts for my 2 lights and the power strips for all outlets. Above the shelf there will be a small 4" can fan vented to the outdoors, to remove any heat outside of the tents.

Okay, here's a diagram of what I'm doing. Hopefully it isn't too confusing. If I'm forgetting something or if someone has a good idea, I welcome and encourage comments.

Scan_161.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom