2 weeks into flowering, still can't see any signs of the gender

mynameyont

ive into flowering 12/12 for 2 weeks, but still can't see if they r girls or boys. every plants r 4 weeks old, wondering if this is just what happens? in normal cases how long into flowering u would see clearly signs of boys n girls? ur answer is appreciated!

do u mean 3 weeks after changing the light cycle to 12/12? i guess my they r sativa hybrid by leaves shape, just guessing. thank you for the instantaneously answer

Plants will not show sex regardless of the light schedule until they are sexually mature (~5-8 weeks from seed).

Look for alternating nodes, then pre flowers when they are old enough, not before. The will show pre flowers under 18/6, 24/0, whatever.

4 weeks from seed is simply not old enough and 12/12 isn't going to change that and no, there is no way to speed up mother nature.

DD

Mine must not have known that.

Some sooner, some later. Pretty strain dependent, but 5-8 weeks is average.

Like some 13YO girls look 22, and some that are 22 still look like they are 13. Just the way it goes.:smokin:

DD

thank you all! i just realized i'm force them flowering, n i learn there's no way to shorten time to see the flowers cuz both way takes equally time!

Back
Top Bottom