2009 December Harvest

This is the first cutting from my harvest.

I am taking cuttings from the closet, bringing them to the Harvest Table on a tray lined with Non-stick tin foil. I have two friends helping. I am harvesting from the five gallon bucket, two plants. A very large 48 inch tall plant and a runt that I should of tossed a long time ago.
The runt is not in these pics.

Re: Roseman's 2009 December Harvest

2009_Grow_008.jpg

2009_Grow_017.jpg

I like to manicure them very closely. I love the trim leaves for making HASH.AFTER I get them manicured, I hang them in large boxes, not touching each other. I dry them depending on size, for 5 to 8 days. The popcorn buds and fluff buds dry in 4 or 5 days. The largest ones, I dry for 7 or 8 days. I put the boxes in a very dark room, low humidity, with an oscilating fan blowing OVER but not ON them. If it rains, I dry an extra day to make up for the high humidity.

Holy Crap batman!! That was one plant!? I'm on my way over for the party!! Wow thats what I call an inspirational harvest !! My target ! Great job ! Seeing it's Christmas you should call that your Holy Smoke !!

hey roseman. i made it! nice pics of harvest. i tried to send you a pm but i need 25 posts and this is my first one, lol. tell mostely i said whats up. happy holidays.

The Weed, Joe Coffee, Thank you very much. ol hippy has already seen pics of my close full of plants. I had two 8 gallon reservoir tanks and one five gallon bucket under 1095 watts of CFLs, in an unvented closet. I started 15 unfeminized seed, and in the end harvested 8 plants, 3 being the smallest runts I have ever seen that did not yield half an ounce between them, along with three giants and two mediums or smalls.

I think I might start from here and tell how I done it, AFTER I finish posting the harvest.

I have a couple of deformed freaky buds to show.

loolagiga, GIANT GROWER ! How are you doing this joyous day??? So glad you found us.

Pleae post a INTRODUCE YOURSELF thread so others can find you too. There are a lot of B'Heads here now.
MERRY CHRISTMAS
yeah buddy, listen, i hate to get off topic, but i cant pm you yet. i went to user cp and tried to find the photos and album link but dont see it. is there someway you could help me out? thanks.

OK, you go here:

420 Photo Gallery Tutorial - How to Post Photos < should be a link

Basically You are going to make your pics the right size of 1024 X 768 or smaller.
You can google FastStone Photo Resizer 2.9 and download for free a very easy program to do it if they are too big. You can reduce an entire folder of pics in a few clicks in 5 seconds.
AFTER you get them the right size, read that tutorial.

well, that link didnt work for me after I posted it, I copied it off of someone elses thread. . Go to INTRODUCE YOURSELF, to the first page under me introducing myself, it says PEACE, and ont he first page, there is a link to

420 Photo Gallery Tutorial - How to Post Photos

that works.

This is the first cutting from my harvest.

2009_Grow_007.jpg

I am taking cuttings from the closet, bringing them to the Harvest Table on a tray lined with Non-stick tin foil. I have two friends helping. I am harvesting from the five gallon bucket, two plants. A very large 48 inch tall plant and a runt that I should of tossed a long time ago.
The runt is not in these pics.

looking nice..now when you said oil i presume you mean hash oil..if so how do u extract with alcohol or butaine or another method,if i misunderstood you completely ignore every thing i just said..im pretty fried:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom