2014-15 - Outdoor Australia - Bag Seed - Reveg

Q9285

Hello peoples :) I have two plants in particular that have problems atm. All my plants are bagseed
my big pot plant gets direct sun from early morning 5-6am to 7-8pm
IMG_021326.JPG

IMG_021438.JPG

This plant is a reveg of my winter grow thread where I yielded about 8-10g but I've tried a variation of things since it started yellowing (lowering my feeding of nutes from one small spoon of M.G to half that and 1 1/2 caps of seasol)
IMG_022041.JPG
I also tried feeding her with the nutrients separately but i think it has something to do with the PH (I have a PH meter but I've never used it, I'm fixing it asap and when I know how to use it, I'll use it.
I wait till the soil is dry to the touch before watering.
All of my soil is a 50/50 mix of my backyard soil and this:
IMG_021935.JPG

only pests I have are the every now and then caterpillar and the green little fly things
This two top one has the same grow mix
IMG_021828.JPG

And because I wanna show her, here is the little plant that I mentioned from my winter grow(got like a gram off it.)
IMG_021541.JPG
IMG_021632.JPG

I look forward to see what you guys think :)

Hey Mate,

I would skip the Miracle grow and get some Power Feed (I've seem many people complain about MG and cannabis), it is made by Seasol and should be right next to it. Many Aussie growers use nothing but these two things (and maybe some PK booster come flower). It is mostly fish emulsion and some other organics that work well in combination with the Seasol.

The yellowing could be a couple of things, pH is definitely possible, you can get a pH meter from Bunnings for $10 and correct it with basic household stuff like coffee grinds etc. I know soil should self correct to about 6.3 if all the organics are swinging along inside the soil well but I'm not really a soil guy so other people here can probably help you more on this issue.

Could also be disease or pest related, or overfeeding/overwatering of nutes.

Is it in a big pot you can grab and flush out under the hose? It doesn't look like the soil can breathe and drain as well there compared to something like fabric pots and coco coir.

Hey Bob :) Yeah I have been humming and harring about the MG thought it was good at first oh well I guess not. I'll have to get some powerfeed soon. For a pk booster do you reckon Manutec Orchid Bloom Booster would do the trick? and also I can understand exactly why you think the roots might not be able to breathe so I had a look at some fabric pots on ebay and they look like a great idea imo but I wont use them until next season. When I water my big potted plant I give it maybe 2-3L of water when the soil is fairly dry, once the 2nd to 3rd Liter enters the pot I start to see it run out the holes at the bottom of the pot so I thought it wouldn't have a problem with breathing. Do you think it would be a good idea to flush it out with the hose? Thanks For helping mate I appreciate it a bunch.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom