2022 shaping up to be a big win for CBD producers

7thSense

Greetings from Australia. I have just got off the phone with Professor G Randall at the Chicago Institute for Disease Control and he can confirm without hesitation the following. Cannabidiol from the cannabis plant has potential to prevent and inhibit SARS-CoV-2 infection. A recent and intensive study shows that the Cannabidiol compound produced can interrupt the completion of the genetic sequence that allows the Spike Protein receptors in SARS-CoV-2 to bind to a human cell and replicate itself to infect and overrun the natural flow of proteins and Amino Acids in the body grid. This now creates a greater new incentive supported by Science for growers to up their game and produce more high quality CBD oils for healing and now disease prevention. I have had CV19 twice and in both cases underwent a strict healing regime of Ivermectin, Selenium extract, Hydroxylchloroquine and home infused CBD oils and tinctures and was able to reverse all symptoms and effects within 48 hours of holistic treatment.
Superherb1.JPG
Details below.

January 2022
The rapid spread of COVID-19 underscores the need for new treatments. Here we report that cannabidiol (CBD), a compound produced by the cannabis plant, inhibits SARS-CoV-2 infection. CBD and its metabolite, 7-OH-CBD, but not congeneric cannabinoids, potently block SARS-CoV-2 replication in lung epithelial cells. CBD acts after cellular infection,5 inhibiting viral gene expression and reversing many effects of SARS-CoV-2 on host gene transcription. CBD induces interferon expression and up-regulates its antiviral signaling pathway. A cohort of human patients previously taking CBD had significantly lower SARS-CoV-2 infection incidence of up to an order of magnitude relative to matched pairs or the general population. This study highlights CBD, and its active metabolite, 7-OH-CBD, as10 potential preventative agents and therapeutic treatments for SARS-CoV-2 at early stages of infection

Superherb3.JPG

Indica females, 2nd generation

Mikes CBD Strain 3rd Generation.jpg

Greetings from Australia. I have just got off the phone with Professor G Randall at the Chicago Institute for Disease Control and he can confirm without hesitation the following. Cannabidiol from the cannabis plant has potential to prevent and inhibit SARS-CoV-2 infection. A recent and intensive study shows that the Cannabidiol compound produced can interrupt the completion of the genetic sequence that allows the Spike Protein receptors in SARS-CoV-2 to bind to a human cell and replicate itself to infect and overrun the natural flow of proteins and Amino Acids in the body grid. This now creates a greater new incentive supported by Science for growers to up their game and produce more high quality CBD oils for healing and now disease prevention. I have had CV19 twice and in both cases underwent a strict healing regime of Ivermectin, Selenium extract, Hydroxylchloroquine and home infused CBD oils and tinctures and was able to reverse all symptoms and effects within 48 hours of holistic treatment.
Superherb1.JPG
Details below.

January 2022
The rapid spread of COVID-19 underscores the need for new treatments. Here we report that cannabidiol (CBD), a compound produced by the cannabis plant, inhibits SARS-CoV-2 infection. CBD and its metabolite, 7-OH-CBD, but not congeneric cannabinoids, potently block SARS-CoV-2 replication in lung epithelial cells. CBD acts after cellular infection,5 inhibiting viral gene expression and reversing many effects of SARS-CoV-2 on host gene transcription. CBD induces interferon expression and up-regulates its antiviral signaling pathway. A cohort of human patients previously taking CBD had significantly lower SARS-CoV-2 infection incidence of up to an order of magnitude relative to matched pairs or the general population. This study highlights CBD, and its active metabolite, 7-OH-CBD, as10 potential preventative agents and therapeutic treatments for SARS-CoV-2 at early stages of infection

Superherb3.JPG

Indica females, 2nd generation

Mikes CBD Strain 3rd Generation.jpg
Good morning @7thSense hope you are well today my friend.
Great news isn't it.
Cannabis for the win. :thumb:
I take cbd every morning great stuff.
Beautiful garden btw.
Did you actually have a question?
Maby we are in the wrong section.

Stay safe
Bill

Bill,
I'm beaming from ear to ear bro as this really can prove that mother nature can win any war dragged up by the ignorance and indoctrinated nature of the human condition and all we need to do is trust our intuition to know that gods own elixir of life is all we need to turn this Spamdemic around. Not sure if we are in the right thread as I am new to all this forum stuff and I am grateful for being blessed with such a beautiful garden. I will share some of my outdoor grow in the near future.

Bill,
All the best for the new 7 day new cycle. Powerful week with Cancer full moon tonight and then Uranus direct in 2 days while Mercury stations retrograde so rollercoaster energy here we come. So its harvest time, the color of the terpenes is just right and the buds are full flower so...I am thinking of waiting till after the full moon and then putting the plants in complete darkness for 24hours before I do the cut. This is a secondary harvest on the same Indica girls so its a done deal and I'll pull the plants root stem and all. I have done the full 6.2PH water flush (about 11 liters) a few days ago now . So does this sound like a good plan and is there anything else I should consider doing before I harvest?

Bill,
All the best for the new 7 day new cycle. Powerful week with Cancer full moon tonight and then Uranus direct in 2 days while Mercury stations retrograde so rollercoaster energy here we come. So its harvest time, the color of the terpenes is just right and the buds are full flower so...I am thinking of waiting till after the full moon and then putting the plants in complete darkness for 24hours before I do the cut. This is a secondary harvest on the same Indica girls so its a done deal and I'll pull the plants root stem and all. I have done the full 6.2PH water flush (about 11 liters) a few days ago now . So does this sound like a good plan and is there anything else I should consider doing before I harvest?
36 hrs not 24, in the dark prior to harvest.
Sounds good.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom