250 Plant Bust In FL, Police Use Tank

MedicalNeed

KISSIMMEE, Fla. -- A manhunt has brought out a tank and an army of officers near a home on Tri County Road in Kissimmee (see map) early Thursday morning. The hunt started when deputies went to serve a warrant on a suspected drug house.Two of the suspects fled from the home and are on the run.

Investigators found pot plants inside the mobile home and shed. Agents moved in after receiving a tip at around 5:00am. They took one woman into custody, but two men escaped including 31-year-old David Theisen and 27-year-old Jamie Kemper.

Officers said one of the men has very long hair, past his waist.

As a precaution, two nearby schools, Four Corners Charter School and Westside K-8, were placed on lockdown.

Undercover drug agents are working to seal up the grow house, while offices continue the search for the two men.

Nearly 250 plants were confiscated, some fully grown and others were sprouting. The shed where they were growing was outfitted with lights and air-conditioning.

Both men are believed to have escaped into to the woods to the north of the crime scene. SWAT members said they had a difficult time moving in on the heavily-wooded property, with just one way in and out, under the cover of early-morning darkness.

"The house was off a dirt road, off of Tri County Road. It's a highly-wooded area and there is a lot of swamp land as well," said Twis Lizasuain, Osceola County Sheriff's Office.

Officers have not released what charges the woman who is in custody might face.

NewsHawk: MedicalNeed: 420 MAGAZINE
Source: Lovely County Citizen: Newspaper serving Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Copyright: Manhunt Underway After Suspects Flee Marijuana Bust - News Story - WFTV Orlando
Website:Manhunt Underway After Suspects Flee Marijuana Bust - News Story - WFTV Orlando

This is quite possibly the grossest abuse of power I have seen in this country. There is no rational explanation for the use of a tank against an American citizen.

Not to mention the lock-down of nearby schools. WtF? I don't recall ever reading about or viewing on television a report of a cannabis cultivator that ran causing any problems in a school. Where scare-tactics are concerned, I think that one is even worse than the tank.

on one coast pot is funding schools and parks, while on the the other coast its funding a terrorist tank war against its own citizens.

this side of the coast does suck.

I can see it now. Cop walks in to a 4th grade class and announces that recess must be canceled because a couple of dangerous criminals are on the loose. Kids all look frightened. Finally one of them raises his hand and asks, "What did they do? Rob a bank? Rape someone? <ANXIOUS PAUSE> Murder?" Cop says, "They were growing marijuana." Kid asks, "Are you for real? Is this going to be on TV? <LOOKS AROUND> All right, where's the hidden camera?"

Ok, I guess 4th graders today probably aren't to clear on what Candid Camera was all about. The kid would probably demand to know who in the classroom has been Punked.

WTF! Wow thats so dumb. A fkn tank really that should be illegeal more than just growing pot. The pot wasnt harming anyone like if u dont want any then dont get any. I hope thoes dudes escape. F*** the police!!

Not to mention the lock-down of nearby schools. WtF? I don't recall ever reading about or viewing on television a report of a cannabis cultivator that ran causing any problems in a school. Where scare-tactics are concerned, I think that one is even worse than the tank.

Remember that we are full on into election season now.
An election season involving the much discussed Prop. 19 in California.
These kind of events are going to start happening more frequently and publicized more heavily.
Those already against cannabis only need the headline anyways "Tank Used in Huge Marijuana Bust".
Because then the logical argument for them becomes "If they need a tank to take these kind of people out, what the hell is California thinking?"
Thus making a divide in the minds of American citizens who live outside of California's boundaries.
We would be viewed as a complete criminal state and "Un-American" in the minds of many of these people.
This is how "divide & conquer" works, so we must always look at their end game.

What's funny is this is called a HUGE BUST. 250 plants in a shed with many seedlings? How big is a shed in a mobile home park anyways? 10 x 10' max. Yeah, like 250 plants fit in there. Note it says little guys too. In Oakland they're growing more than that in the HUGE Grow houses that were approved. How stupid to lockdown a school. Do they lock it down everyday because its NEAR A SWAMP where there are ALLIGATORS, Snakes, and other things that are far more danagerous than some grower getting out of dodge. How do we stop PC? It's gotten so ridiculous how everyone is so petty.

Both men are believed to have escaped into to the woods to the north of the crime scene. SWAT members said they had a difficult time moving in on the heavily-wooded property, with just one way in and out, under the cover of early-morning darkness.

[/url]

Endless hours of training and the deployment of a fuggen tank could not accomplish the mission eh?

What dumb shit plans a raid like this, deploys SWAT, and still fucks the whole thing up?

This would be funny if these people weren't entrusted with protecting us.

Back
Top Bottom